7

Hello. I posted this one earlier, but it got all messed up and I didn't even know 🤦 I accidentally updated it with the unfinished one. So yeah. Here it is. Enjoy, I guess?

😂 Thanks to You_know_Lee_know for telling me.

Minho had been on the verge of having a mental breakdown this week, especially with what happened two days ago when he saw Chan and that cute, petite girl he was with. Instead of redirecting his focus on the dance team like what he did when the older stopped coming around, his train of thoughts were heavily dead on that confusing and secretive guy he hung out with for a few months. Damnit! I survived 20 years without him. How can I not survive two weeks without that idiot now?

The truth was, after having a stupid self-agreement about throwing away his stupid feelings for that stupid moron who gave him a stupid yet one of a kind kiss and luring his stupid attention, he just realized that one night couldn't just do all the work and delete all those moments he spent with him.

You see, Minho's not the type of person to easily give up on someone. Especially if that someone is Bang Chan. Yes, he's always the one to break off relationships and dump people he dated, but this wasn't the case. He genuinely has a teeny, tiny liking for Chan and he thought that they both have potential to own each other. Which wasn't the situation at the moment. He wanted to forgive the older, even though there's no reason to forgive him since he had no fault.

Minho can get really mad and really upset, but sometimes, he just needs a moment to calm down, to cool off. He never left people who truly cared, like his friends and his family. And maybe that's the reason why it hurts so bad when he thought that Chan would leave him for a girl he doesn't know anything about. It made him think that he was inadequate, not that satisfying to be with.

Maybe the way he's feeling right now led him to reject commitments. He's scared of being abandoned in the end. So that's why he just went for an easy fuck and maybe some things that would last a little bit longer, but he never ended up in a serious relationship right after his first heartbreak when he was 16. Boy, that gave him tantrums. So he promised to never commit again unless he found the right one.

If Chan wasn't Chan, then Minho could care less. But Chan was himself, and if being himself meant comfort and convenience for Minho, then he would take the risk of luring Chan into his attention once again. Chan was everything anyone could dream of having. His perfectly flawed personality made him more perfect in Minho's eyes. He made Minho feel safe and secure, knowing that Chan was skilled and wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. He made him feel so many things at once and maybe this isn't just a simple crush he's dealing with. But it's too early to think that he seriously fell hard for the older.

But everything happened too fast and what he saw made a hole in his ego. Can someone please stop acting sweet and caring and all if you don't like someone? It'll just create a wrong impression. He's not just someone who begs for attention and he thinks that he doesn't deserve to be treated like an option or anything near it.

Minho liking Chan didn't mean that he was absolutely fine with making a fool of himself when in fact, he could be finding a nice guy with no other party right at this moment. So he decided that fine! Have it you're way, Chan. You made me feel like you like me and left me right after I started growing feelings for you. I won't give a single damn with what you do from now on. We're friends still, but all this bullshit I have for you will end here.

"Hello again, Minho." A girl, almost as tall as him, walked over when they stepped inside the backstage. He eyed her dominions standing behind her back, wearing matching clothes and sinister smiles. He heard Felix murmured 'here we go again' and Hyunjin grunting behind his back.