10

Mornings aren't really Minho's cup of tea. It requires him to get up on his feet when his ass still wants to lay on the soft cushions of his bed. It makes him tired more than ever, like sleeping was something that makes people exhausted even though you weren't really doing anything other than closing your eyes and maybe dream dreams.

But today's different. The memories of last night and early dawn creeping into his mind, making him ecstatic. Warmth surrounded his fleeting heart, a smile tugging on his lips. He felt the rays of sunlight hitting his exposed skin. Even though his eyes were still closed, the light was still blinding. So he turned to his right, only to feel an empty space laying beside him.

Minho fluttered his eyes open, seeming a little disappointed that Chan wasn't there with him when he woke up. His smiled faltered a bit, but he was still feeling bolts of electricity running through his veins. He was still ecstatic.

He let out a yawn, stretching his body and feeling the comfort of Chan's bed. He just laid there for a while, not really fully taking in that Chan and him were now a thing.

His little rest was interrupted when he took a glance at the wall clock. "Shoot! It's already nine!" He closed his eyes, grunting, before letting himself get off the bed and drunkenly walked towards the bathroom. He did a little wash up, fixed his face and mouth, and took his exit.

Minho walked out of Chan's room. The place was relatively quiet, but he didn't really know if this was normal since this was his first time here. He roamed around, looking for Chan. What could he be doing right now? He walked past the kitchen, still no sign of Chan.

As if on cue, his stomach grambled. Minho was still holding himself from doing the things he usually did in his apartment, like opening the fridge and grabbing something to munch on. He saw a loaf of bread sitting on the counter, something that was covered on it's die and a jar of Nutella on it's other side.  "Perfect."

He was a guest here, and he was pretty hungry. Maybe they'd let him have food to eat. They wouldn't mind.

He was about to grab the jar of chocolate when he heard series of footsteps coming from down the hall. He thought it was Chan— well expected it to be him, or really hoped that it was Chan. He turned around and saw Hannah, standing at the door frame and smiling at Minho. She was fully dressed, like she was about to go somewhere.

"Oh, hey." He scratched the back of his neck, not minding the awkwardness building up inside. He didn't want to look rude in front of Chan's family, even though his feet were itching to walk away. He can still hold on to his hunger.

Hannah turned to look at him and his torso, realizing that he was still wearing Chan's jacket. But the girl just smiled knowingly, ignoring Minho's reaction.

"Hello, Minho-ssi. Did you have a good sleep? Christopher wasn't a bother, was he?" She made her way towards the fridge and took a pitcher, pouring water onto her glass, and drank. "Oh no. Chan was okay." More than okay. Excellent even— Minho, stop thinking shit! Minho saw the contents inside the fridge, and his stomach was growling loudly. So loud that Hannah turned to him and giggled. He was embarrassed, to say the least. But what can he do? He was hungry.

"I bet you're hungry. Here, Chris cooked it for you." She opened the covered dish, revealing a bowl of rice, an omelette, and bacon strips. His heart made a little backflip at the sight. Aww. He cooked this for me? How adorable. But where is Chan?

He was about to ask where Chan was when Hannah beat him to it. "He drove mom to her workplace, and I have to go back to my dorm now. So that'll leave you both here alone. I hope Chris wouldn't do something stupid." She murmured, like Chan was her younger brother and she has had enough of his childish antics.