(Part Two)Joey Drew And His Little Sheep{18+}

"Sammy Wake Up~" A Familiar Voice Was Heard On The Shadows , Samuel Didn't Know What Is Going On Right Now , He Doesn't Know He's an inky man , He Doesn't Remember Anything Of What Had Happened..Samuel Groaned As He Sat Up And Hold His Head But...He Noticed That His Skin Wasn't The Same As Before. He looked at it And Was shocked "WHAT THE F-" He was Cut Off "Shh shhh~ Quite My Sheep Quite.." Joey Whispered Into Samuel's Ink Covered Ears "J-joey?..." He Whispered Quietly "Yes My Little Lamb~?" Joey Looked At Samuel Who Was Terrified And Confused "W-what's Happening?.." "Oh Glad You Asked~ Well I Noticed Everyone Saw Susie's Dead Body on the Janitor's Closet So I had to make you all ink " Joey Begun To Touch Samuel's Chest As Samuel Blushed By This "W-why would y-you do this t-to us?.." Samuel Was Scared Of What Joey might do next to him or the others "Everyone Was Starting to see and everyone of you were Preparing to leave Which I Will Not Allow....But Look on the bright side~ You Look More Beautiful now that your ink~" "J-joey I..." Samuel Dared Himself to speak but cannot do it so.. "It's ok my little sheep~ your with me n- ARGH!" Samuel Turned Around To See what's Going on And Only To See a person that Has A projector For it's head Attacking Joey Drew But Joey Managed to escape "HeY...ArE yOu Ok?" The Person Was Able To talk but made some gurgling sounds When he did talk "Yes...Who are you?" Samuel Backed Away A little bit From The Projector Person "I was once...Norman Polk..The projectionist But now..I have a projector for a head" Norman Managed To Speak Without Causing any Gurgling sounds On his way on speaking But This made Samuel's eyes widened "N-norman? Is that really you?" "yes..But I do not seem to remember you very well" Norman Replied "I'm Samuel Lawrence! Sammy! The Music Director!" Samuel Hoped For Norman To remember him , He hoped that he remembered Him and the others.. "Sammy?..What Happened To you? You like a...uhh" Norman Tried His hardest to not make Samuel Upset "An Ink Monster?" "Yeah No Offense" "It's Alright Norman The Only Thing That matters is to find the others which is a big problem." Samuel Looked Down And Put His Hand On His Head , thinking and Wondering how..But He was cut out of it when he heard "SAMMY LOOK OUT!!" Norman Screamed at Sammy and Looked Up To See An axe falling into him But He Stand up and avoided it, He did avoided it But He was still scarred "O-ow.." Samuel Put His Hand On His Shoulders Only to feel blood "Seems like I got a scratch Norm-" He Noticed he wasn't there anymore "Weird..." he stand up and went On to find the other workers But Later He saw an Ink demon Looking for something But It suddenly looked at Samuel. He backed away from The ink demon then It Was Running towards Him , He thought It was going to hurt him which it didn't..He Felt A hand put on his shoulders as he opens his Eyes To See The Ink demon Looking at him and tilting it's head "W-what are you d-doing?" Samuel Asked The ink demon Then It looked at Samuel in the eye "Sam?" This made Samuel's Eyes Widened As well "how'd you know my name?" Samuel was Now Confused "you don't remember anything...Do you? Because of that Darn Joey..." "you know Joey?" Samuel Was Shocked And He certainly did not Remember a single thing.. "Yes , He was Rather my creator But...He Started To Betray Everyone Which is what I absolutely Hate About him" "He did too Raped me..." Samuel Whispered To His self "HE raped You?..." Samuel Hesitated But Nodded "Oh my God..I knew There was something wrong about Him!" Samuel Didn't know what was going on but He Shrugged..."What else did he do to you?" The Ink Demon Asked Samuel Very Concerned "Well Nothing..He just raped Me But He did Too Kill Susie Campbell...My Co-worker...My...Friend" Tears Begun To Fall Down , He Certainly Didn't Want to remember Her but he Remembered Susie Campbell Clearly.."Oh..I'm sorry for that.....It must've been really hard" "It was.." Samuel Replied With Sorrow "Well I Must go now , See ya" The Ink Demon Begun To walk away Leaving Samuel On His Own "Hmm..What now? I'm all alone.." Samuel talked to himself For Now But He then felt someone Grabbing His Shoulders Then..

It all went Black...

A Hour later He woke up to see Himself Tied Up but there was something else..When he Tried to Struggle He felt An Rope on His Neck which became tight When he struggled more "Argh! What the hell?..where am I?.." He Questioned himself. He Felt The Rope Get even more tighter And Tighter Making Him Hard To Breathe , He Desperately Tried To Get It Off But He Couldn't Once He Gave Up He then felt The rope get A little loose..And He then heard A Voice Out in the shadows As he thought It were.. "You've been Sleeping In a Long Time..." "WHO'S THERE?!" he shouted Trying to act Confident "Don't worry..I only Kidnapped You.." The Voice Sounded Like A Woman , A Woman Who Was In Her 20s..But The Woman's Voice Was A Little Echoey And Sometimes Low And Sometimes High.."Why?! What did I Even d-" "Shhhhh....There someone else in the room!..Do you know what I've learned In a while?" The Voice Questioned Samuel But He Didn't Reply "I Learned A Little Trick That Works Around Here...How To  P R E T E N D ..." "Pretend? Why?" Samuel Said In Confusion.."It Helps People to think Your With them..But your Really The Other..." "how does that help?" "you'll see Very soon...But for now..Rest In A While.....I Have Work To do" A Sound Was Heard..It was Something Like A Speaker Going Off "Huh..so that's where it come from...." Samuel Said To Himself As He Tried To Sleep And He Successful Did..