🍰Chapter.12🍰

Peace of Cake....

Nikki disagreed with Brie getting a scooter, Rosa is annoyed at Bobby taking food away from her, Paige is frightening the life out of her Mother and younger sister, I have my issues too, this is worse this time.
Rosa: "He took a piece of cake away from me, it's not even funny"
Mandy: "Now you know cameras are around eat more"
Eva: "Yeah what she said, I know how you feel it can get you down but do what you want, don't listen to him"
(Paige takes her Mother and Sister to a place to talk)
Saraya: "You don't have a life of a 23 year old, she's only 2 years younger than you (Alex/Kaz) and she's got her head screwed on the right way, look your my baby and I don't want you to go through what I went through and I don't want something to happen to you and I can't be there because of something you did, I can't change the fact that I'm your Mum"
Alex: "I'm younger and I'll protect you, I don't care if I go before you, I'm there, just do what makes you happy"
Paige: "Myself and Kevin have relationship issues, I'm sorry if I scared you both, don't be upset over me"
Nikki was pissed off when she saw Brie on a scooter and so was Karla, she hates Renee that's her reason for why she was pissed but Nikki's pissed because Brie went against her and Nikki only wanted her to be safe.
My issue was this....
I finished at NXT wrestling and I beat Nia Jax and I met up with WWE Divas Ashlynn Summers and Summer Rae, I was about to go home and I realised Mrs. Kelley's car is missing.
Me: "Mrs. Kelley? Kids? Where are you?"
Summer: "You don't think he?..."
Me: "I hope not"
My psycho former Brother in law was in my garage and he tied Mrs. Kelley and the kids up and I never knew this until I heard music coming from my garage.
Ashlynn: "I can hear music"
Summer: "He's got the worst taste in music ever"
Me: "Where is it coming from?"
Then that was where I realised it was the garage, I realised it was locked and I tried a metal bar to get it open and it was him and Mrs. Kelley and the kids.
Me: "OH MY GOD, HE HAS GOT THEM HELD HOSTAGE!!!"
Myself, Ashlynn and Summer tried to stop him then he tried to run us over so we had to move aside, he has them gaged and tied up.
Me: "He's gonna commit suicide and murder the kids and Mrs. Kelley!!!"
Everyone sooner heard about it and the news was spread, I got into the car with Ashlynn, Hailey and The Miz and we chasers my crazy former Brother in law.
Mike: "He's all over the road!"
Me: "The kids must of broken free"
(In the car)
Faye: "Dad STOP THE CAR!"
Travis: "STOP THE CAR"
Gareth: "THIS IS IT!!"
Mrs.Kelley: "STOP THE GODDAMN CAR!"
Gareth: "I LOVE YOU!"
All: "NOOOOOO!!!"
He drove the car right into a kanal and they sink in and The Miz stops the car.
Dolph: "Call the police Jasmine, Call the police, there's a suicidal driver on this road"
Jasmine called all the emergency services she could to get them out of the kanal and Gareth was arrested for kidnap, it doesn't look good on him wanting custody of the kids and it looks like I'm gonna win come June.
Me: "I'm not letting this happen again, peace of cake or no peace of cake I won't ever let it happen again"
Summer: "That was so messed up"
I swear down I didn't think that would ever happen but it did and now I'm gonna be stronger to protect the kids and Mrs. Kelley and there's no stopping me.