🌟Chapter.22🌟

Cody Rhodes/ Stardust &
Hailey Mizanin......

Enough about me, My career started because of Hailey Miz, she recognised my talent from day 1 which is why I'm here and since she has become one of my best friends and I'm the reason why she's with Cody now, we both have what we want and it works for the both of us.
I remembered when Hailey was too shy to talk to Cody because of Brandi (Eden) and now I suppose Hailey's confidence is coming on a lot when it comes to Cody, she's now getting along with Eden now instead of fighting all the time, I knew they would become ok with one another eventually.
As for Cody, he always used to ask me about Hailey everytime she wasn't around, he knows that I know her better than a certain people and that gave me the oppurtunity to pair them together and it's worked well with harmony as well.
Me: "Hailey, how have you been?"
Hailey: "I'm good"
Maryse: "Hello Penny"
Me: "Hey there Maryse"
I chat to the both of them, Maryse is Hailey's sister in law, she's married to The Miz and I've seen her several times before she came back to WWE.
Hailey: "Thank you Penny"
Me: "What do you need to Thank me for?"
Hailey: "For hooking me up with my boyfriend, he really makes me happy"
Me: "Oh don't be silly what are friends for? Your the reason why I have a career right now, I owe you"
Hailey smiles and Cody and The Miz come in and I spent the rest of the day with them they are the coolest people to hang around with and I adore Haidy (Hailey and Cody).