Just a normal day...

.:Star! Where did you run off to?!:. "My room you dingus." I expected to get yelled at when I seen Megatron but a something was placed on my shoulder. I turned my helm to see Soundwave with one of his snake like tendrils on my shoulder plating and rubbing my cheek. "Love you to. Now, lets go see what he needs." I was one of the lucky few that get to see his face and voice. I'm his sparkmate. Duh. It makes sence. My fire buring optics met Megatron and I grinned a stupid grin. "Yes my Lord?" "Wipe that grin off your face." "You never let me have fun! Why does Starscream get to wear one?!" "Wipe it off your face to Starscream." "You fraggin' glitch." "You mech in heels. Are you sure your not," "Don't-" "Gay? Hmmmm?" "I am very sure I am not gay. Why do you pick on me so much?!" "Because it's fun! I like watching you try and get me but cha can't because of Soundwave! When you try your best but cha don't sucessed!" "Both of you, stop." "Yes sir." I straighed my back and my brother and his lover, Knockout, came walking through. "Hey Knocks! And Breaker!" "Hey little sis." "Hey Star." This was my normal day. Sass Megatron when he comms me first, be comforted by Soundwave, Pick on Starscream, talk to my gay brother for a while and continue on with my day.