Strange. We should check this.

I gave a frustrated growl and shoved myself away from the large screen. Soundwave tried to comfort me but I growled at him and shoved him away. "Don't. Touch. Me." A question mark and a sad face showed on his screen but I didn't care. I walked off and sat near the exit of the ship. 'Why does all the bad things happen to me? I'm tired of all of this. Maybe I should...NOPE! I promised Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave, Breakdown, Knockout, and a couple other cons that I wouldn't!' I gave a whimper and a growl when I felt someone behind me. "Soundwave, please. Leave me alone." "I'm not Soundwave dear." 'Starscream. Now I really really wish he wouldn't try and attack me right now. I feel like offlining anyway and he just adds onto it!' "Where's your guard dog at now, Star?" "Leave. Me. Alone." "Why should I?" "Because, Soundwave knows that if I don't come back riiiight now, he'll come looking for me. Trust me. If I yelp, whimper, groan, sigh, or say a word that he knows, he'll come running over to me. So you can, leave me alone is A. And B is, you can go to the pits of Kaon and die and rust there. Like I give a slaggin' frag about chu. I don't, I will never, even in a million years would I." The seeker stood back and I felt a pair of slender like arms wrap around me and tug me closer. "Nawww. I did I worry you?" He nodded his helm and tugged me toward the main hanger. "I'm coming. What's going on?" Once we were far enough to where the others won't hear, he slipped off his visor and smiled. "Megatron has found coordinates to a shuttle from Cybertron. He doesn't know what could be in it." "Always gonna make the lovebirds do it. Don't distract me this time." "That's gonna be hard but okay." I was kinda scared this time. Megatron doesn't know what it is. He normal does know what we're doing.  I look over at Soundwave. He already has his visor on. When he looks back at me, a question mark appears and I look ahead. Poke 'Not this today.' Poke poke poke "Stop." Poke poke poke poke "Soundwave...stop." Poke poke poke poke poke "If you don't want to die, stop." Poke poke poke poke poke poke I growled and pinned him near the nearest wall. "If I tell you to stop, I mean it." Poke "You just wanna see me smile. Don't you?" He nodded his helm and I put him down. "So-sorry. I just don't like it when people poke me. You know this!" His shoulders shook. He was laughing. Great. "What?" "Star, are you two ready?" "Ready as i'll evea be!" Megatron gave a grin and Soundwave opened the groundbridge. "And if it's anything alive, bring it back." "Yes sir." This is Strange. We should check this out.