Established Relationships

Honestly didnt know what to title this. Also theres been a time-skip of three months for getting used to each-other and establishing relationships. Also i understand alot of girly style outfits are in this chapter but like boys rock dresses too and i cant forget about my nonbinary babes outthere! Wear what makes you happy mate.

Freddy

It had been three months since Freddy said you were his, you might have been crazy but you agreed, cuddling into the burned mans chest. Now here he was tying your shoelaces as he looked over your outfit, a black overall dress with a black and white striped sweater, and smiled contentedly as he began to brush and style your hair "Are you excited to go to the park, munchkin?" he asked and you looked outside at the stars peering through your window, you couldn't exactly go out in broad daylight with him but he always tried his hardest to satisfy you and you nodded "Yes, Daddy." the words rolled off your tongue and he froze for a minute, this was the first time you called him that you noticed afterwards he stood a little taller and his chest was puffed with pride. 

Hannibal Lecter

It had been three months since Hannibal took you as his own little which was absolutely amazing, he read you bedtime stories, played with you when he had time and gently explained to you when he didnt, just amazing you were currently coloring on the floor while he noted his files and adjusted patients dosages and such "Are you hungry, Little love?" he asked gently as you nodded "Yeah, Daddy, I am." he smiled down at you in your romper and tutu, the miss matched socks at your ankles gave him a hint of how little you were today. He bent down to pick you up before kissing you on the cheek "Then let's get lunch." he said walking downstairs to prepare your guy's food.

Michael Myers

One month. Thats how long the Shape of Haddonfeild stalked you. Two Months. Thats how long you've (knowingly) been his little. He stared at you as you played tea party with your stuffed animals, he smiled to himself thinking how adorable you looked in littlespace. You had on a sundress, with a flower crown coming around your head. You were an angel "Baby." The deep voice rasped as you looked up at him "Yes, Daddy?" you said sheepishly as the giant stalked over to you before picking you up in his strong arms and hugging you gently "Mine." he said the one word sentence rang in your mind before you whispered "I know, Daddy."

Thomas Hewitt

Three months you've been in Texas, living with the Hewitts after some major changes to your diet you liked it here, especially with Thomas or Tommy as you called him. He talked sometimes before it was just deep gibberish but now you make out meaning with his words and grunts. He called himself 'Daddy' when referring to you which you, already being a little it just put you more at ease. Currently you and Tommy where watching a Disney movie seeing as it was way to hot too be outside today "Wanna drink, Baby doll?" Thomas asked with his thick southern drawl and you nodded before adding "Please, Daddy?" he sat for a minute staring at you before he got up and returned minutes later with two glasses of lemonade and you smiled before he kissed you on the cheek "You're welcome, Baby Doll." he said gently

Brahms Heelshire

It had been three months and Brahms hadnt called you mommy or anything, he barley talked but he still kissed you and showered with you and let you know that he had more feelings for you than just his caretaker you were currently making breakfast, pancakes to be exact, when you heard the bell for Brahms room ring, signalling that he needed you, you hadn't woke him up yet so you took the pan off the burner and ran up the stairs and down the hall and threw open the door to his room as your eyes landed on his cherubic face -which you convinced him to shave- "Yes, Darling? Whats wrong?" you asked gently as you walked over to the side of his bed. He threw his arms around your waist ans squeezed gently "I wanted a hug, Mommy." he said gently as you gasped, your heart flutters "What did you call me?" you ask gently, so you dont scare him "Mommy." he repeats again, louder and you smile down at him"Good boy, Brahms." you say stroking his hair "Do you want to help me with breakfast?" you ask and he nods holing your hand all the way down to the kitchen.

Norman Bates

It had been three months, Norman got over his cold and warmed up to being your little rather quickly, loving the attention and care. His little side was adorable, he was a very shy person but sometimes he would be loud and excitable but never too difficult. Right now he was helping you clean. He attached a handheld vacuum to his toy car and was driving it around the room which made you giggle "Look Mommy, It's working!" He said in awe you looked up at him and nodded "Awesome dumpling, thats so amazing." you said kissing his cheek watching his eyes light up gently before he hugged you softly.

Jason Voorhees

It's been three months and although Jason is mostly dominate his little side is something to behold. The mountain of a man that he is laying on his stomach and driving around little toy cars is adorable. We just fell into a routine right away he was daddy or pumpkin if he was little and I was Peaches or Mommy it was simple. Today though he was Daddy. We were walking through the Forrest hand in hand as he pointed flowers out to me and held me tight, he even helped me climb a tree! It was a very long day and I was exhausted as he carried me "Goodnight daddy." I said as he laid me down he lifted his mask and kissed my forehead gently before cuddling untill I fell asleep in his arms.

Bubba

In the three months I've gotten to know Bubba I can tell you there is very few moments he is dominant and not small. When he kills however, his dominance is on steroids whether its the "protect and provide" aspect or the "these people could hurt whats mine" aspect you'll never know. He currently was holding you close as you bandaged his arm. He got stabbed by one of the guys he was hunting down and left a huge gash about 7 inches long up his forearm you kissed it gently as he laid his head on your shoulder. You ran your fingers through the hair on his mask "Its okay, Darling." you said as he nodded, clutching you tightly.

Ghostface

Billy Loomis. For three months. He is the most annoying little pain in the ass. However, you loved him. Hes absolutely adorable but not right now "Mommy!Moooommmmyyyyy!Mommy!" he yelled jumping up and down on his knees on your bed. You looked at him clad in his cookie monster sweatpants and a bugs bunny t-shirt his hair messy and in his eyes "What, Honey?Mommies sleeping." he groaned "Mommy play with meeee!" you groaned and got out of bed with him dragging you into the living room. You made sure to give him hell when he was Daddy.