Watching a Disney movie together

💕 I honestly feel so happy and loved after reading the reactions of me coming back and thank you so much to those of you who messaged my socials it means so much talking to you guys💕

-Freddy Krueger
"This is so stupid!" Freddy mumbled under his breath for what seemed like the millionth time, however, you where much to deep in littlespace to notice your daddy's dislike for The Little Mermaid. Freddy moves to turn it off, trying to think of a way to get you to want to watch something not so sappy and boring he paused when he heard you gasp as she looked over at you quickly as you jumped up, singing along to Part of Your World loudly as you twirled around giggling. "Maybe this isn't so bad." Freddy said with a smile stretching across his burnt face.

-Hannibal Lectre
Hannibal has agreed to sit down and watch The Road to El Dorado with you, he quite enjoyed the film despite the fact it was aimed at such a young age range. His favorite part however, was when you ran upstairs to the room the two of you shared and ran back in dressed as a pirate "Look Daddy! Imma steal the gold!" He couldn't help but laugh happily as you sat back down and snuggled up to him.

-Michael Myers
Michael came downstairs to find you wrapped up in a blanket watching the long haired princess on the screen. He came up behind you and you looked over at him "I-I couldn't sleep. I was scared, Daddy." He sat down next to you and pulled you onto his lap "I'm watching Tangled." You said as you snuggled up with him feeling safe in his arms. You hold your stuffie close to you and sigh happily, feeling sleepy already.

-Thomas Hewitt
You sat staring at the tiny outdated TV with the small box of VHS tapes underneath it, smiling at the princess dancing around on the screen, Tommy looked up from deboning the latest kill to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarves on the screen. The happy look on your face making him wish he has gotten the TV sooner. You clutches your (favorite stuffed animal) close to you. "Daddy?" He looked over at you and grunted signifying he heard you "Am I a princess?" You asked as he put his tools down, wiping his hands off, and sat beside you nodding before snuggling up with you to finish the movie.

-Brahms
Brahms was pouting because you wouldn't let him watch an "inappropriate" show. You instead put on Monsters Inc. he sat on the floor, pouting as he refuses to watch the show. "Fine, Brahms, dont watch it." You day walking away to go make lunch, when you come back you find him staring at the TV as you hand him his sandwich "Hi Mommy." Brahms says gently as you look at him with a gentle smile, "Watch Monsters with me please?" You smile and sit with him.

-Norman
"Momma?" You hear Norman's sleepy voice call out for you. You turn to find him in his pajamas and his hair ruffled from sleep "Yes, my sweet?" You ask turning the TV down. "Can I watch a movie? I can't sleep." You nod and open your arms so he can come snuggle up. You put on The Princess and the Frog, Norman's favorite, as he snuggles up to you happily and sighs happily watching the show as he drifts off.

-Jason
Jason smiled to himself as you giggled at the screen. The toys arguing on the screen halarious to you, you were watching Toy Story and you loved it. You had recently wrote 'Andy' on the bottom of the bottom of Jason's boot which he found absolutely adorable. You were still watching the movie as Jason brought over your apple slices with honey. "Daddy watch it with me!" You asked looking up at him as he agrees and sits beside you.

-Bubba Sawyer
Bubba was watching the brightly colored patterns of The Emperors New Groove, and loving it. He found it halarious as you wan your hand through his hair. He had just gotten outta the bath and into his pajamas, his mask still sitting on the bathroom sink as you gently combed through his dark curls. Just as he had done the previous day to you. You smiled as he laughed and pointed at the tv wanting you to look at Yzma as she turned into an evil cat. You laughed at it aswell before kissing the top of his head.

-Ghostface
"Daddy!" You screamed as Billy ran in quickly to find you covering your face. I wanted to watch a cute movie you said as she saw Child's Play on the screen and he sighed. "Okay baby, let daddy fix it." You nodded as he put Finding Nemo on and you sniffled, still scared. You clutched Billy close to you and refused to let him go as he sat next you and held you. "I'm sorry that scared you, honey." You nodded at him and snuggled up to him gently.