Jealousy

Thank you so much @PrincessCat2002 for the chapter idea!

•Freddy Krueger
Making Freddy jealous is honestly a feat, yes, he is a protective ass bastard but he trusts you. He trusts enough that he knows he doesn't have to watch you all day, he does it for fun now, today when you told him about the creepy guy who hit on you for being a little his daddy dom levels went haywire. One moment you were sitting next to him, playing with (favorite toy) and the next you were in his lap as he growled over you "You're mine, munchkin, don't you forget that. I'm your daddy and no one else." you snuggle up to him and nod as he kisses your forehead.

•Hannibal Lectre
Hannibal is usually not the jealous type, he knows you love him and you don't want anyone else. You watched as Hannibal put someone in the oven, you raised an eyebrow inquisitively "Daddy?" you asked, stepping into the kitchen slowly and giggling as he kissed your cheeks softly "Who is that Daddy?" you ask again hoping for an answer, Hannibal just smiles and looks over his shoulder at you "Oh, just that rude creep boy from the store last week. Took me a while to hunt him down." he said plainly as he took a sip of his wine and gave you a smirk "Why did you kill him?" you tilt your head to the side as Hannibal sets his glass down and strides over to you, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you close, leans down next to your ear and whispers "He thought he could be disrespectful to my baby without any repercussions." you shivered at the tone of his voice before he pressed a gentle kiss to your lips.

•Michael Myers
Michael is honestly 50/50 when it comes to jealousy sometimes he doesn't give a shit other times the man who glanced at you briefly lost his eyeballs in a spork related incident and found in the river. You yelled as you saw a blue-white flash tackle the older looking man talking to you. Your eyes settled on your daddy as he slammed the man's skull into the pavement repeatedly before standing up and slinging you over his shoulder, you asked him repeatedly with no answer why he did that. After you were home you sat watching cartoons as Michael did your hair after giving you a warm bath with bubbles "Daddy?" he gave you a small grunt signaling he heard you "Why did you hurt that man?" you asked innocently and turned to look at your currently unmasked daddy and the emotions in his eyes almost shocked you as he gave you a simple shrug "He was taking to much of your time that could've been spent with me." you roll your eyes and give him a 'really' look and he just picks you up and holds you tight against him "You're just my baby, I can't let you get hurt." he says, making you fall deeper into little space and you sigh happily and lay your head on his chest.

•Thomas Hewitt
Thomas is a very, very, very jealous man. He's very self conscious and scared that you'll leave him, that's why he likes the relationship dynamic between you two, but that doesn't stop him from mercilessly murdering the men who offer to rescue you. You gasped as you heard the chainsaw revving in the distance followed by screaming. After your Daddy spent his day in the basement, sending you back up to the shared upstairs room every time you came down. You were currently sitting on the floor coloring when you heard the door open and you sat up excitedly to be greeted with your daddy looking down at you lovingly, sitting next to you and just holding you tightly for a minute before letting you down "I love you, I don't trust the outsiders." Thomas rasps out, his thick southern drawl making his voice seem even more emotional, you just kissed him and cuddled up to him.

•Brahms
Brahms is a jealous little brat. He really, really didn't like the new groundskeeper he killed the old one but a new one came. He definitely did NOT enjoy when the new man tried to put his moves on you and be all dominate. He kept trying to sleep with you and peek on you naked which was not okay with Brahms, only he's allowed to creep on you, so when you couldn't find Brahms or the groundskeeper you panicked and went searching only to find the groundskeeper dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds and you sighed pinching the bridge of your nose "Brahms! Come here! Now!" You watched as Brahms crawled out of the corner and came and stood in front of you, looking down, you reached over and pulled his mask off gently and looked into his eyes and you saw nothing but jealousy "Sweet boy, why wouldn't you just tell me you were jealous?" He just looked down and fiddled with the belt loops on his pants and you kissed his cheeks gently as he reached around you and hugged you tightly.

-Norman
Norman is very jealous but he never shows it because he hides his emotions, so when you guys are working the front desk of the hotel and a short, skinny boy with curly hair comes in and gives you a big smile he immediately feels bad. Norman is a tall, skinny, and awkward boy and not one of the short cute boys he thinks you prefer. You're completely oblivious to the boys flirting as you hand him his room key and tell him to have a good night when you turn around and see Norman with his back to you and wiping his face with the back of his hand you walk over to his slowly "Norman, sweet baby?" you ask as his shoulders shake before slowly turning to face you, his hair covering his eyes but you can still see the tears down his face as you pull him to you and hug "What's wrong sweetie?" he just shrugs and you pull him tighter "I love you, honey, only you." he nods kissing you gently.

•Jason
Jason is a jealous boy and kills people before they have a chance to even find you, he couldn't bead the thought of your leaving so he has to kill anyone who could possibly convince you. You were sitting on the edge of the dock reading and enjoying the feeling of the sun on your (sunscreen) skin as Jason was hunting some animal for dinner. Your attention was ripped away from your book as you heard a car screech up and saw a gaggle of teenagers crawls out causing you to roll your eyes and stand up "Hey! Y'all aren't allowed here! Crystal Lake is under new ownership!" you tell out causing the teens to stop and look at you "Yeah? Who owns it?" a curly-haired boy says squinting his eyes at you "Me, smartass. Now get off my property or I'll have to call the police." the teens snicker at you like two of them leave muttering under their breath "Cmon lady, someone needs to keep you safe." the curly-haired brat chimes in winking "I already have someone to keep me safe." you say walking away knowing Jason was close, he didn't like you to watch him kill.

-Bubba Sawyer
Bubba is a very protective and possessive boy so when you he brings home a conventionally cute boy to kill for dinner he refuses to let you down into the basement but Luda Mae says to save him for when meat is needed because you currently have enough you can visibly see Bubba deflate. You were also put in charge of keeping the boy alive and making sure he eats and stuff, Bubba was super good at following orders but you noticed he would hide his face more or be more hesitant to show affection. Everything was pretty okay until one day you heard the boy yelling at Bubba, calling him ugly and a freak and saying the only reason you were with him was put of fear. You ran down the basement steps and slapped the boy across the face "Shut the fuck up you idiot, you don't know mine and Bubbas relationship." you say before putting a hand on Bubbas shoulder "I love you, you can kill him now." you say before walking up the steps leaving the boy screaming behind you.

-Ghostface
Billy is very very territorial over you so when you had a boy from one of your classes you had offered to tutor for extra credit Billy insisted on not only being there the entire time but also threatening the guy anytime he stared for too long. One day Billy couldn't be there and the dude made a move on you which you rejected and asked him to leave saying you were with billy and wasn't interested in him, when Billy came home you told him all about it and how uncomfortable it made you too which he kissed your forehead and went to go get food for you and him and the next morning on the news you saw that the boy who had made a move on you had been stabbed to death and had his hands cut off.