Your Sport

Words: 2.4K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel- cheer leading

It was your turn to preform, your uniform was tight and getting very uncomfortable. "up next is Elwood high" the judge called. You could hear screams, and cheers. but there was one that stood out the most to you. Daniel Seavey. You didn't think that he would be able to make it due to tour. You started your performance. With every flip and throw all you could hear were cheers and screams. Soon your solo cam up. You had to do 4 back handsprings, and end with a back flip. Somehow you successfully did all of them. everyone cheered for you. "THAT'S MY GIRL!! GO (Y/N)!!!" you could hear Daniel scream. Once your routine was over you went off stage. Since your cheer was last so you changed into your warm up and school jacket, and went back onstage. Every school was out there, sitting in a circle with there fingers crossed. First the third place team was called " and our third place team is.....Harlan high!!" The Harlan high team and fans jumped up and screamed. Then the second place team was called "the team that made second place is.... Divine high!!!!" they did the same thing. Your heart was pounding. You could hear your team mates praying, waiting for the last team. "And for our first place team, congratulation to...... ELWOOD HIGH SCHOOL!!!" You jumped up and screamed. People hugging you from all sides. Your team was in a big group hug, jumping with joy. As soon as it all died down, you received  your medals. Daniel was with you the whole time. "congrats baby!! I love you so much" he whispered in your ear, "I love you more, I couldn't have done this without you" You hugged him.

Jack-basketball

There is 1 minute and 33 seconds left in the game. Your team is tied, and the other team has the ball. You were trying your best to steal the ball. But that didn't work. They scored 2 points. the scored is now 86-84, your ball. The other team wound down the time too 1 minute. Now was your chance. You could hear Jack calling your name, saying this that pumped you up more. "Come on (y/n), you can do this! I LOVE YOU" the yelled, the guys were saying thins similar. You had run the time down to 15 seconds and your coach called a time out. "Ok, here's the plan. Jazz, you'll pass the ball into Olivia. Olivia, run the time down too 5 seconds then pass to (Y/N). (Y/N) shoot your 3, we know you can do this. NOW BREAK!!" he told us. We did our little cheer and went back out in the court. Jazz passed the ball into Olivia. Olivia tried her best to get to you but with all the people surrounding her, it didn't work out. You went to get the ball. The clock is ticking. 5, the ball was passed to you. 4, your team mates got everyone away from you. 3, you lined up to shoot. 2, you shot the ball. 1, the ball went souring, everyone was on their feet. BUZZZ ! Swish! Everyone ran to the court. You were picked up by jack, and he put you on his shoulders. Everyone was chanting for you. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" You had just won first place in state! the other girls on your team ran in to the locker room to get changed. They packed your stuff for you. People started leaving as soon as the other girls left the locker room. "Here (y/n)" Paige handed you your bag, "go get showered and enjoy your night with Jack" she smiled. "thanks Paige" you hugged her and left the stadium. You and jack decided to walk home. The boys drove. Jack turned to you, "I'm so proud of you baby. I love you so much" he said with passion. "I love you too, Jack, and I'm very proud of you and the guys,and without you i wouldn't have made it this far" You hugged him and he hugged you back. He then kissed you passionately and walked back to the Why Don't We Boys house.

Jonah-softball

It's the bottom of the 9th inning. Your team is down by three, the bases are loaded, 2 outs, and it's your turn to bat. You could hear Jonah cheering you on from the stands. Even though the park was filled, Jonah's voice still stood out from all. Saying things like, "Common (y/n), YOU CAN DO THIS!" or "HIT IT BIG BABY! BELIEVE!" This gave you motivation. You stepped up to the plate, The pitcher eyeing you down. You just smiled, this made the pitcher nervous. The pitcher started to wind up her pitch. You were ready to send this ball flying. Jonah's words were echoing in your mind, giving you more and more confidence. The ball came flying over the plate, you swung the bat. You could feel the power of the bat hitting the ball. You took off running to first, the crowd was cheering you on. the ball landed just inside the fence, the girl was fumbling with it, so you had time to make it to second. The crowd was screaming. You rounded the base and ran to third. The ball was thrown to the cut-off. You ran home, ball was now to the pitcher. You could here your team screaming "DOWN GET DOWN!" You slid to home plate, ball at the catcher. She jumped to tag you, but missed. The ump yelled "SAFE! GAME!" Your team came onto the field and lifted you up. Friends and family soon joined the crowd. They walked you to the locker room and sat you on the bench. Hannah, your teams pitcher, handed you your stuff and the team gathered around. The coaches gave you guys a pep talk, and congratulated you on you hit. Your team then did their cheer, they let you start it off. You screamed "LADY *clap clap* PIRATE *clap clap* PRIDE *clap clap* LPP ON THREE! 1 2 3 LPP (The team joind in after "lady" and you said "LPP ON THREE! 1 2 3" then they yelled LPP) The coaches then left to let up get changed. Once you finished and headed out, you found Jonah and Corbyn waiting for you outside. Jonah had his back to you, so you decided to sneak up on him. Corbyn saw you , so you put your finger up to your mouth to signal him to not say anything. He gave a look and nodded, Then he talk to Jonah more. As you got closer, your could hear more of there conversation, "I'm so proud of her" Jonah said, "I love her so much" you decided that it was time to say something, you went beside Jonah, not were he could see you though. And whispered "I love you too" he turned around and got the biggest smile on his face. Jonah then lifted you up and kissed you. You wrapped you legs around his waist and kissed back. Corbyn was fan girling and taking picture that he would eventually post on Instagram. Jonah the broke the kiss and hugged you. Soon putting you down. Jonah then wrapped his arm around your shoulders. Which wasn't that hard, considering that your 5'4 and Jonah is 6'1. You leaned your head on his chest while walking to the car. Corbyn drove home, while you and Jonah cuddled in the back. "I love you so much (y/n)" Jonah whispered in your ear. "I love you too" you looked up and Jonah kissed your nose.