Because of a Creep *Zach*

It was late, the sun had just escaped beyond the horizon. I was walking home from a long day of classes. It was getting cold so I cut through an ally to get home faster. However, that was a pretty bad idea. After a few minutes of walking, I felt cold, clammy hands on my arm. They pulled me back and pushed me against the wall.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing out this late?" the man said. He was wearing a ragged sweater and jeans, so ripped and dirty they look like he got them out of the trash.

"What does that matter?" I spat.

"Feisty ey? That's how I like 'em," the man reached out to me, trying to pin me to the wall.

"Don't touch me!" I spat again, this time walking backwards out of the ally. The Man was still following me. It looked as if he had something in his pocket. I took a closer look

.. A gun...

I gasped and took off running. As I got closer to busy streets I looked back. The man was gaining on me. I ran faster, soon getting close to the town coffee shop. There was a boy there, he looked to be my age.. Perfect.. I went up to him, out of breath.

"Hey *gasps for air* can you pretend to be my boyfriend for a second?" I asked him hoping for a yes. He looked past me and saw the man about a block away, he then told me his name

.. Zach...

He pulled me close and placed his hands on my waist. My face flushed.

As the man got closer Zach exclaimed, "hey baby, Where have you been! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

He pretended to kiss me, but I low-key wish he actually did. I took a glance at the man, he was now backing away. He quickly turned and took off running.

I hugged Zach, "Thank you so much!"

He hugged back, "anything for a pretty girl like you," He winked. I blushed, "what's your name?"

"Y/N," Zach then took my phone out of my pocket. He typed something in then handed it back. He then handed me his phone, he had it open so I could put my number in. I did and handed it back.

"Call me," Zach winked again and walked to his car, he got in, and drove away.