You Cheated? *Corbyn*

"H-How could you.." y/n sobbed, "you have a kid... how could you"

"Baby.. I'm sorry" the blond haired boy replied, up set at how the love of his life was feeling, "I was drunk.. And she threw herself at-" y/n cut him off, "She was my sister! You did it my sister in my own house!" she was now angry. Angry at Corbyn for what he did, and angry at herself for believing all the 'I love you's'. She was broken. Corbyn got quiet, hot tears running down his face. Y/n went up to their shared room and started packing her and Abbie's things. Corbyn followed her, begging for her to stop.

"Baby,, baby don't leave.... Don't take abbie from me.." He cried. Y/n was done, she wanted out. Ignoring Corbyn she walked out of the room, picking up Abbie on her way out.

"Mommy.. Where are we going.. Why is daddy crying" the five year old girl asked.

"We are going somewhere faraw-" Corbyn cut her off, "Your just going to Nana's babygirl" he came up behind the broken Y/h/c girl. She shoved him off, hating every second of it. Corbyn let out a sob, "Please don't take her from me..!" He cried, falling to the ground. Y/n had to get out, she couldn't stand seeing her love like this, but she can't love him. She headed towards the door. Corbyn shot up and blocked it.

"Baby please don't go.. I love you so much. I'm so sorry for what I did, I know i'm in the wrong.. I love you y/n and only you..." he sobbed barely able to take from how much he had been crying. Y/n stayed silent, then let out a sob she had been holding in as she fell to the ground. She looked at Abbie, "baby can you please go to your room" she complied and hurried to her room. Y/n then looked at corbyn, not saying anything.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I love you so much.. I was gonna make you Mrs Y/n Besson...." he said in a whisper. Y/n said nothing.

"P-please say something.." Corbyn cried softly, "I don't want to lose you.."

"I-I.. I don't know what to do anymore..." Y/n finally spoke, "do I leave and take Abbie away from her dad.. Or do I stay.. And live with the fear that you'll do it again.."

"Stay.. please.. I'll never do it again.. I promise.." he spoke.

"H-how can I be so sure..?" she asked, wanting to trust him again. Corbyn scooted closer to her, gentalty holding her hands.

"You can trust me, It won't ever happen again. Just please... stay" He wiped her tears. Y/n looked down, thinking of an answer, "I love you.. Y/n"

"I-I don't want to be with you for a while.. When I feel as if I can trust you again I'll come back. I won't take Abbie from you.. But she's going to stay with me, at my parents house..." She finally said. Corbyn sighed, a low, sorrow filled sigh.

"Please don't leave..." Y/n got up and went to go get Abbie. Corbyn just stayed there, ot knowing what to do. He had just lost the love of his life, the woman he fell in love with all those years ago. The person who makes him smile, even on his toughest days. The woman he can't live with out. Corbyn regretted everything he did, every moment of it.

Y/n came back downstairs, holding the small child.

"Are we going to Nana's now?" the child asked.

"Yes, we are going to nana's.. For a while" Y/n told her little girl. They walked to the door together, Y/n still in tears. Corbyn, now standing in the hallway leading to the door, watched as his family walked out the door, regret in his eyes.

"Bye Daddy" Abbie waved to her father smiling, "see you soon." And with that they walked out the door, Y/n's heart breking more and more as they walk. She was broken, and he knew it.

As they got to the car, Corbyn came running out of the house.

"Can I say goodbye..?" he asked once at the car. y/n nodded, handing the small girl to him.

"Hey baby.." He tried his best to smile, "daddy'll try his best to visit you and mommy.. Ok?"

Abbie nodded and hugged him. Corbyn Hugged her back, "Don't ever forget that daddy loves you.. Okay baby?"

Abbie nodded again and smiled, "I love you too daddy."

"Okay Abbie.. It's time to go" Y/n said as she opened the car door. The little girl got into the car and waved to Corbyn, who blew her a kiss. Y/n got into the car soon after, starting it. As more and more tear rolled down her face, she drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hope you enjoyed <3

-Faith