Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the town called Royal Woods everything was right in the world. Except for a certain white hair boy this was Lincoln Loud sole son of the Loud family and was sitting outside while his family were inside there house enjoying themselves, while he was miserable, The boy turns his head a little bit and sees the viewers

Lincoln: Hey there it nice to see you guys again but I wish it was on better circumstances. Now I probably imagine that some or all of you are wondering what I'm doing outside while my family is inside and enjoying themselves. My family thinks I'm bad luck ( Lincoln scowl when he said that his family think he is bad luck) now of how my family thinks I'm bad luck I... convinced them I was bad luck just so I can get out of going to my sisters events, it work... a little to well if you ask me.

Lincoln: I know it was selfish of me but I did it just to get some free time. I didn't think they would take it this far. At first they didn't want me to go with the movies with them, then after that they sealed up my room and sold off my furniture, then after they kicked me out of the house and been passing small amount of food through the doggie door. 

After telling the viewers of what he been through Lincoln begins to cry.

Lincoln (while crying): Why is... sob... sob  it always me who gets mistreated sob...sob... when my sisters get treated like princesses. When I get treated like the sob... sob the black sheep of the family and gets abuse and... sob...sob mistreated.

Lincoln anger begins to rise and Lincoln begins feel angry instead of sadness.

Lincoln (angry): YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE BEING THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE LOUD FAMILY AND DONE WITH THE MISTREATMENT I SUFFER FROM MY SUPPOSE FAMILY!

Lynn comes outside because her and the others can't hear their show since Lincoln was yelling. 

Lynn: Yo stinkcoln stop yelling, me and the other can't hear Operation Dessert Storm.

Lincoln shoots Lynn with a deadly glare but Lynn was unaffected by it.

Lynn goes back inside after she leaves Lincoln gets a idea of running away.

Lincoln (to the viewer): You know what I'm going to run away as I'm done being the black sheep of the Loud family. At this point I don't if I was even considered family. Back during when me and my now ex-sisters thought that Lynn Sr and Rita were going to get rid of us but instead they were talking about Lynn Sr tie collection, they said they would never get rid of any of their children. I'm starting to believe that was meant for the girls as Rita did say we're the best ten things that ever happen in their life but Lynn Sr quickly corrected her by saying eleven.

It was late at night, all of the loud family was asleep in their nice warm bed while Lincoln was sitting outside.

Lincoln: Time to put operation run away from the louds into action!

 Lincoln sneaks inside the house undetected, while inside Lincoln finds his book bag which was still where Lincoln left it the week before this whole bad luck nonsense started. Lincoln heads to the kitchen and stuffs his book bag with food, water. He leaves the kitchen and walks to the family room and then heads up stairs making sure not to wake up the Louds. While up stairs he pull down the attic door which surprisingly didn't wake any of the Louds up. While in the attic he finds all of his clothes were in boxes labeled bad luck stuff. Lincoln decides to ignore it and takes some of his clothes and puts them in his book bag. Lincoln then exits the attic and puts the attic door up and walks downstairs and when he in the family room, he walks back through the kitchen to were Charlie doggie door is and takes his book bag off pushes it through the doggie door and then does the same thing too.