Chapter 2

(A/N: I should have put this in the last chapter but the events of infinity war and endgame are not going to happen, so sorry too any who were expecting it.)

It's been ten years since Lincoln ran away from Royal Woods and saved Tony Stark from a near death experience. Lincoln was walking his way home, his appearance has changed a decent amount. Lincoln was slightly muscular and he was now 5 feet 11 inches tall. Lincoln grew his hair out a little bit and was wearing blue jeans with a orange shirt, black shoes with orange shoes laces. Lincoln turns his head to the side and sees the viewers.

Lincoln (in a mature male voice): Hey guys it been awhile since we last spoke. Now most or all of you are dying to know what I have been up too since we last spoke. Well I have spent the last ten years training to become Iron Man, I had to train my body and go through simulations on how to fly and control the armor. I was adopted by Tony and Pepper! I now go by Lincoln Albert Stark. Also Tony is going to pass Stark International to me in five years when he retires! I when to the same high school as Tony did and graduated a year early at the age of seventeen and as valedictorian. I when to college and majored in business management and I just graduated last week! Speaking of Tony and Pepper they got married a year after I saved Tony and had a daughter name Morgan. She looks like Pepper but she inherited Tony brain. Now me, Tony, Pepper agreed before Morgan was born that she would act her age so she could enjoy her childhood. Morgan knows that I'm not her biological brother but she still loves me as her brother. 

Lincoln: Back on the helicarrier Tony and Fury were curious on why I was in New York City as I didn't look like a New Yorker. I told them I ran away from my home when my family kicked me out of the house and thought I was bad luck. After hearing that Tony and Fury were ABSOLUTELY LIVID, Fury wanted to go arrest the Louds but I convince him instead of arresting the Louds, shield should watch them and arrest the Louds if they do something illegal again. Also before any of you ask, yes i'm rich and no i'm not spoil brat as I don't want to act like Tetherby, me and Tony sued Tetherby as he tried to steal the plans to a top secret Stark product. He hired thugs to steal it for him, we caught them and they told us everything. We won the court case, we took his fortune and now he serving life in prison. 

Lincoln finish talking to the viewers and just enter his family house. The house was a two story, 2300 square feet house. The house had a attic, basement, three bedrooms two guest rooms, four bathrooms, one in the basement, one of the first floor and two on the second floor and a full kitchen. When Lincoln walks inside their was a robotic male voice that welcomed him home.

???: Welcome home master Lincoln.

Lincoln: Hey Jarvis, can you tell mom and dad I'm home.

Lincoln (to the viewers): Jarvis is our robotic butler. He helps around the house.

Jarvis: Right away master Lincoln.

Lincoln walks inside the family room and sees Morgan watching cartoons. Morgan is eight years old and has red hair, she is wearing a red skirt with a blue top. 

Lincoln: Hey Morgan, what are you watching.

Morgan: Hey Lincoln, I'm watching reruns of Phineas and Ferb

Lincoln (turns to the viewers): Morgan is a huge cartoon watcher. Her top four cartoons are: Phineas and Ferb, Danny Phantom, Gravity Falls and Johnny Test. 

Lincoln: That was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. What episode are you watching?

Morgan: Don't Even Blink.