Pillows and blankets

It was around eight pm. Craig pulled the last of the toy boxes out of his closet, and piled them up in the small space between his bedside table and his east wall. Kenny laid across his bed lazily, his hands twisting the sides of a rubix cube, attempting to solve it, but never getting any closer to accomplishing that goal.

   Once the closet floor was completely empty, Craig took the string of Christmas lights down from the shelf, and strung them up. Kenny gave up on the puzzle toy, and rolled off the bed to join Craig. "What are you doing?" He asked, watching Craig tack the lights to the high wall.

   Craig looked over at him for a brief moment. "Giving you light."

   "You really don't have to do that," Kenny said. "I'd be fine in the dark."

   "Trust me. If you're gonna be spending an entire week in here, you're gonna want some light."

   The cord extended down the wall, and would go under the closet door to hook up to the outlet beside the door frame. There was a button along the cord that would allow Kenny to turn the lights on and off as he pleased, making his situation a little more convenient.

   It didn't take long for Craig to finish stringing the lights up. When he did, he slipped out of the bedroom and into the hallway. He opened the door to the hall closet, where his Mom kept spare blankets for when they had guests.

   "Hey Craig," Tricia said, causing Craig to jolt. He looked over at his little sister. She tilted her head to one side. "What are you doing with the blankets?"

   "My room's cold," he said flatley. He closed the closet door, and began making his way back to his bedroom. The thirteen year old smirked.

   "Are you sure? Or do you just have company tonight?"

   Craig froze. Tricia often teased him like this, but the irony of it may have freaked him out a little. Instead of responding, he played it off by giving her the finger and walking back to his bedroom without another word. When he was inside his bedroom again, he made sure to lock the door behind him.

   He walked over to the closet, only to find Kenny sitting in the dark space with his knees pulled to his chest, his face illuminated by the glow of the iPhone in his hand. He looked up, and smiled at Craig.

   Craig sat down in the closet doorway, and began to lay out the blankets. "I'll see if I can find you a mat or something softer to sleep on tomorrow," he said as he straightened out the blanket. "You can grab a pillow from my bed if you want."

   "Sweet," Kenny said. He stood up and carefully moved around Craig. "Oh, here's your phone by the way."

   Craig jolted upright when Kenny handed him the iPhone. He snatched it away from Kenny's hands, and glared at him. "Why were you on my phone?"

   "What else was I gonna do? I don't have a phone!" Kenny defended. "And your password was really easy to get into. I mean, 5555? Come on, Craig. You can be more creative than that."

   Craig unlocked his phone, but immediately dropped it and covered his eyes like he had been exposed to the devil himself. "I was gone for two seconds!" He exclaimed. Kenny laughed at his reaction to the perverted website he had forgotten to close out of.

   "Whatever. Don't act like you've never seen another naked dude before," Kenny said, as he took turns picking up each of Craig's pillows, and squeezing them to determine which one was the softest. Craig could feel his face heating up, but he took a deep breath to calm himself. God, he hated when he blushed. It usually took a while for his face to fade back to its original color.

   "It's not that they're naked. I just don't like watching videos of fags getting it on."

   "Dude, I thought you were a fag," Kenny reminded him, smirking. It had been nearly six years since the news of Craig's sexuality got out. Tweek was his first real boyfriend, and still remained a good friend to this day. Things just never really progressed between the two.

   "Well, Yeah, but that doesn't mean I wanna watch that shit."

   Kenny got down on his knees in front of Craig so that they were now on the same level. "Have you ever watched porn, Craig?"

   "I don't wanna answer that," Craig said, feeling a little uncomfortable with the question. Kenny rolled his eyes.

   "Come on, man. Yes or no?"

   Craig sighed. "No, I've never watched porn."

   Kenny's smirk only seemed to grow at this. "Well, do you want to?"

   "What are you implying?" Craig asked, narrowing his eyes at his blond companion. He should have considered this before allowing Kenny to move into his closet. Since they were kids, Kenny had been a little more perverted than the rest. There was no label that could really define his sexuality, meaning that it was fair game for all that crossed him.

   Kenny tilted his head, looking at Craig with an innocent puppy dog face.

   "What do you think I'm implying?"