We have plenty of time

So I know I basically lied to you in previous chapters about anything sexual happening, but I actually mean it this time. Things happen, and I didn't get too descriptive about what is happening biologically, but you know what's happening. It's a little smutty... you've been warned.

————————————————————————————————————————

     Craig groaned and nuzzled deeper into Kenny's chest. He was conscious, but he wished he wasn't. The sun shining through the big hotel window seemed to make sure to hit him in just the right spot so that even his eyelids couldn't protect him from its blazing light. He squeezed them shut and rolled over, backing up into Kenny so that he could still take advantage of his body heat.

   Kenny chuckled tiredly and wrapped his arms around Craig's form. "Good morning sunshine."

   Craig opened his eyes just to roll them. "How long have you been awake?" He asked.

   "Few seconds," Kenny said. He still had yet to open his eyes, but he was positioned with his back to the window, so the light didn't bother him as much. Craig closed his eyes and tried to drift back to sleep, but they shot open again when he suddenly felt something poking at the back of his thigh.

  "Kenny, are you—"

   "A little," Kenny admitted, reading Craig's mind quickly. "It's morning wood dude. We all get it."

   "Yeah, but do you have to have it pushed up on me like that?"

   "You backed into me first."

   Craig pulled away and sat up. He looked down to see the tent pitched around Kenny's waist. He also felt his own, but didn't want to acknowledge it. "It's time to get up anyway. Go take a shower and... take care of that."

   "Why don't you take care of it?" Kenny teased, pushing himself into a sitting position. Craig sighed.

   "We don't have time for this."

   Kenny crawled onto Craig's lap and pushed him back onto the mattress slowly. "We have plenty of time," he reassured. Craig was going to protest, before Kenny crashed his lips into his, quickly changing his mind with the simple tough. Craig wrapped his arms around Kenny's torso and allowed him to slip his tongue inside his mouth.

   "Shit," Craig groaned when Kenny's hips grinded against him. He could feel the bump in Kenny's boxers, now pushing against his own. Kenny stopped and gave him a look of confusion, before quickly realizing what had happened.

   His lips curled into a mischievous smirk as he reared back, and did it again. Once more, Craig groaned, biting down on his bottom lip this time around.

   "Relax," Kenny coaxed as he began to grind his hips rhythmically. He felt Craig arch his back from under him. Craig couldn't deny that it felt good. Kenny clearly had a pretty good idea on how to do this.

   Craig was barely able to breathe through his light pants and soft moans, when the phone suddenly rang. He reached over and answered it quickly, trying his best to sound like he wasn't being dry humped.

   However, Kenny seemed to take this as a challenge.

   "...Hello?"

   "Yo, when are you guys coming over to get Tricia?" Kevin asked from the other end.

   "Umm..." Kenny darkened his eyes as he sped up just a little. Craig squeezed his eyes shut and exhaled. "I don't know. Ask Kenny."

   "Ooh, say it again," Kenny said playfully. Craig smacked his shoulder before handing him the phone. "Hello?" He said easily, his eyes still completely focused on Craig as he spoke to his brother absentmindedly.

   Craig regathered himself, grabbed Kenny, and flipped them over so that he was now hovering over the blond. Kenny's eyes were wide in shock as Craig began to rock himself between his thighs. "We'll be there by ten. Gotta go," Kenny said quickly, before hanging up and tossing the phone to the side. He grabbed Craig by his shirt collar and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

   Craig could feel himself nearing an end, and could tell that Kenny was as well, as he wrapped his legs around Craig's torso.

   "This is my only pair of clean underwear," he said breathily. Kenny smirked.

   "Better not mess them then," he taunted, reaching his hand down between their bodies. He began to palm Craig through his boxers, earning small moans from him.

   Craig suddenly grabbed both of Kenny's wrists and pinned them to the bed. Kenny gasped, caught off guard by the sudden movements. Craig grinding himself even harder into Kenny's groin.

   "Mm...!" Kenny whimpered desperately with wide eyes, before whimpering and biting his lip helplessly. Craig moaned and fell on top of Kenny, clawing at the bedsheets as he rode out the orgasm. Kenny panted heavily, running a hand through Craig's dark hair as he stared up at the ceiling, body still buzzing from the experience.

   "Woah," Craig breathed, hand still firmly wrapped around one of Kenny's wrists. "What the hell just happened?"

   "You just dry-humped me to death," Kenny said softly, smiling to himself with weak, but still teasing eyes. "And you came in your underwear... You have fun dealing with that."

   "You're a fucking asshole," Craig said, though he couldn't bring himself to be mad right now.

   "Whatever." Kenny slid out from under him and stretched tiredly. "Next time we should try it with all our clothes off. It feels way better that way."

   "Next time?" Craig looked at him through tired eyes. Kenny smiled.

   "Of course... but we might have to do it in a closet, if that's okay with you."

   "Fine," Craig said, folding his arms behind his head. A part of him was overwhelmingly happy. But another part reminded him that Kenny was a runaway.

   Whatever they had, it was only a matter of time before it ended. He shouldn't allow himself to get too attached.

————————————————————————————————————————

   There. Sexual stuff. I hope you're happy.

     It's probably obvious that I had no idea on how to go about writing this, I'm not really familiar with the male anatomy other than how to change a baby diaper, so I was kinda lost.