end.

last chap to conclude this mess, kinda sad i rushed it though
-

"It's crazy, weird and crazy."

"What is?"

Jennie turned to look at Chaeyoung.

Those eyes had never seemed to lose the life and shine it always had.

"Everything. From the very first day I walked into that classroom and my eyes met yours, to now. From the day Tristan came into my life and I regretfully hurt you, to the day we endlessly talked as if it never happened. You know, it all sounds so.. cheesy, kind of, in a way. I know it's not much that we've been through, but I just think it's crazy how fast we were able to get over it. Together."

Jennie nodded in response. She understood where Chaeyoung was coming from.

They had spent nights together on the phone, crying with each other about how unfair everything was. They had spent sleepovers secretly admiring each other. Jennie felt as if she had lost a part of herself. During that time, not only did she like Chaeyoung in a more serious way, Chaeyoung was also the only friend that had ever understood her.

Friend. No, Chaeyoung was not a friend anymore. They were far beyond that. In fact, Jennie was already planning on marrying the girl, the perfect ring just hasn't been found yet.

"It is crazy. It was painful in the process, but it was worth it if I'm standing here with you today."

Chaeyoung turned to make direct eye contact with Jennie.

"I love you, Jennie."

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie with the most sincere and softest look possible. She wasn't so sure of anything, until this moment.

Jennie took Chaeyoung's hands into her own, holding them firmly but with that special tingly touch and spark she could only create with Chaeyoung.

"I love you too, Chaeyoung."

"Jennie?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For teaching me that true love, pure love, can only become a reality with genuine trust."

the end.

this was so so so so so so so so short, i apologize :(

but overtime, i'm gonna try to improve w my writing, and be better at managing everything, so hopefully in the future, i can provide better fics.

anyways, thank you for reading this start to end, i appreciate everything and i'm extremely grateful. :')

(the atlanta concert was SO good btw, like they need to come again bc i'm already saving up for VIP ejejd)