Right Where You Should Be - Five Relationship

'Life is running a race while
You're smoking, falling apart
You can fall, you can fail as
Long as it comes from your heart
If you're down on your face,
It's okay, you can look up
You are what you say, no,
You are not where you're from'

Growing up in an environment where it was be perfect or suffer the consequences really hurt Five emotionally. It was hard for him to accept any type of failure or disappointment. You knew this, anytime things didn't go his way and it hit him hard, you stood by him. You assured him it's okay to fail or to mess up, as long as he keeps trying, that's all the matters. You make sure he knows his past doesn't define him, he's the only one who can decide his future.

'You are right where you should be
You are right here next to me
What do you need
When you have everything?
Cause you are
Right where you should be'

Being together always made the bad days better. It didn't matter what happened just being in the presence of each other lifted the weight off you both. In a stressful situation you could always find your hand entangled with Five's, giving each other reassuring squeezes. Five and you had seen each other at your absolute worst, snotty noses, puffy eyes, completely helpless. You knew you didn't need anyone or anything but Five, he was everything.

'You feel like life's on your shoulders
And crawling under your skin
Nail-biting thoughts lying bedside
But don't know where to begin
Feeling lesser from pressure
Of waves you can't swim up
You are what you say,
Just know that you're good enough'

You knew Five carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. You knew he stayed up late thinking of what he could do to to fix everything, to do what he though was the right thing. You knew it was too much for him to handle on his own, that he was drowning in his own thoughts. Even if he didn't tell you everything that was going on, or even let you in to help him, you were there. He was there for you when you felt like everything was hopeless, like you didn't matter, or when you didn't know how to be there for him. He cared for you more than anything, he felt he was so undeserving of a person who always had his best interest at heart. You were perfect to him.

a/n: i don't know if y'all can tell or not but this is my favorite song, so i figured why not. anyway thanks for reading, vote, comment, and request!

-j :)