Part 5

Ron's pov

It was late when we got to Carl's house, he showed me the room I would be making mine, there were already blankets and pillows on the bed so he told me to sit down while he got clothes.

I did as he said and sat on the fluffy mattress, waiting for Carl to return.

Soon he walked through the door carrying a pile of clothes, I smiled once I saw there were some of his favourite flannels in the pile. He set the pile down on the bed next to me and pointed to the door and down the hall
"There's a bathroom to the left, you can take a shower and change, since we didn't get your stuff you can just use my soap and shit- uh- if you need help with your bandage after just let me know"

I nodded, trying not to show how happy I was to be able to put on his clothes, and use his shampoo. And smell like him. God, I've always loved the way he smelled, is that a weird thing? Yeah- it's weird...

He walked out of the room
"If you need me I'll be right across the hall reading comics"

As soon as he was out of sight I smiled wide,
I picked up some pants and one of Carl's blue flannels and walked to the bathroom to shower.

I shut the door behind me and took off my current shirt, I began the take off the bandage, wincing in pain.
The cut wasn't bad enough to do any damage to nerves or anything, but it was both deep and wide so it wasn't fully healed yet.

I placed the used bandage in the trash and tried to look at my back through the mirror.
As soon as I saw it, I broke down in tears, once again remembering the fact that my mom, brother and dad were all dead. Gone. I had no family left.

Carl's pov

Ron emerged from the bathroom, he was wearing one of my blue flannels. It looked so good on him, the way he had it draped over him with the top few buttons undone-
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ron speaking, that's when I noticed he was in my doorway.
His cheeks were red and puffy, he was probably crying, but honestly who could blame him.

"Can you uH- can you come sit in my room with me for a bit? Like... until I fall asleep..."

I nodded, standing up
"Sure"

We walked into his room and he got into bed, covering himself in the blankets.
I took a seat on the desk chair near his bed, not sure if he wanted to talk or to just sleep.

He was turned to face the wall, his bed was a queen and he was further in so there was lots of room left
He spoke softly
"You can lay down if you want- I feel bad that you're just sitting there.."

I got up, lifting up one end of the covers and laying down next to him, facing the wall as well.

I guess we must have both fallen asleep because next thing I knew it was morning, the sun was bright, even through the curtains.
I then began to take in my surroundings, I was still in Ron's bed, but this time not on opposite sides, his arms were wrapped around me from behind, us spooning.
I didn't know what to do, what if he woke up and freaked out- what if he thought I purposely wrapped his arms around me—

"Good morning"
God damn it Ron.
He didn't sound angry, confused or upset in anyway. His voice was raspy and in my opinion- really damn attractive.
I could tell I was blushing and I was so glad my back was to him
"G-good morning.."

He smiled and removed his arms from around me, I turned around to face him and suddenly we were about an inch apart, I blushed more
"S-sorry-"

He didn't say anything.
He just leaned in and pressed our lips together
I was surprised at first but I kissed back, tangling my fingers in is dirty blond hair.

-

Should I continue??