Part 8

Ron's pov

Its been a few days since Adam arrived, and things have been different between Carl and I, he hasn't slept in my bed since then and we barely ever kiss, only little pecks and shit, I know he's not my boyfriend but I want him to be..

I haven't fully met Adam yet, according to Carl he wasn't ready to meet anyone else, but finally he is so he's coming over today, Rick and a few others are out on a run and carol is watching Judith so we don't have to worry about any of them getting in the way, I just hope everything turns out fine.

Carl's pov

There was a knock on the door so I call up to Ron and told him to come downstairs cause Adam was here, I opened the door and he smiled and hugged me, we had gotten pretty close and I think he's really funny, I don't think I've laughed so much in my entire life.

He came inside and we both sat on the couch as Ron came downstairs,
I smiled at him and he walked over and stood awkwardly next to the couch
"Hey, I'm Ron, I'm sure Carl has told you about me"
Adam smiled slightly
"As you know I'm Adam, and I've heard a little, not much though"

I looked between them and then they looked at me
"Let's go up to my room, we can hang out up there"

They both nodded and we all headed upstairs, I went into my bedroom and flopped on my queen sized bed, Adam falling next to me.
Ron sat at the edge of the bed awkwardly

"Ronnnnn lay down with ussss"

He smiled and went to lie down closer to the wall, making me in the middle of them.
We all were lying on our backs just looking at the ceiling
"So, do you guys wanna play a game or something?"

Adam sat up
"We could play truth or dare"

-

WOmP wOmP wOmppPpPp