In bed

(In the room, laying on the bed talking)

Jahseh: babyyy

Me: yes jahseh?

Jahseh:I'm boredddd

Me: I don't know what you want me to tell you🤷🏽‍♀️

Jahseh: oooo i know!

Me: what

Jahseh: wanna go to fun spot?

Me: uhh sure

Jahseh: aight bet

Me: and your acting like a baby 😂

Jahseh: what? How?

Me: saying "babyyy" with extra y's, saying "boredddd" with extra d's and saying "oooo I know!" With extra o's.
Me: your acting childish

Jahseh:ok then, you know what?

Me: wh-

And before I can finish my sentence, he smashes his lips onto mine and puts his right hand gripping my neck hard but also soft.

He squeezed my boob with his left hand, and then took off my shirt, his eyes were glued to my boobs because I didn't put on a bra.

Jahseh: damn Mami
Jahseh: don't have a bra on huh? Jahseh likey😏

I started to blush. Then he slides his hand through my pants while rubbing on my clit. 

Jahseh: another surprise baby? Damn I do love surprises.

He pulled down my pants and knew he was right.  I didn't have no panties on.  (Whenever I'm going to sleep I never put on a bra, and sometimes panties). He kept on rubbing, and then I slipped a moan out.  I guess he likes when I moan because when I do he goes faster and faster.  Then without any warning at all, he sticks 2 fingers inside of me, and pumped them in and out.  I moaned loud and he goes faster. 

Then I feel him hitting my g spot and I started to moan over and over loudly, and he stared into my eyes and his eyes were shining like a star, i don't get how someone can be so cute. While he was staring at me, he slowly grabbed my ass and pushed me closer to him and then he put his head facing my püssy and then he started to suck on my pearl and I couldn't resist so I moaned loud and he stopped. 

Me: WHY DID YOU STOP??!! 

I said that confused and then he took off his pants and took off his boxers and then without ANY WARNING AT ALL he sticks his 9 inch into me.  I moaned loud as I gripped on to the bed sheets and bit my lip.

He started to stroke faster and faster.  I kept on moaning and he grabbed my neck and stared into my eyes and started to stroke faster.  "WTF this man is a multitasker!" I was thinking.  I moaned and moaned as I heard our body clapping each other and his balls jiggling.  He started to go more faster as he got sweaty and moaned. "He looks so cute when he sweats, and he sounds so sexy when he moans. It turns me on." I was thinking. 

After moments of our bodies clapping each other and moments of lots of moaning, he took out his dagger and I opened my mouth, and He put it in there and he came all in my mouth.  "Mmmm" I said as I swallowed his cum. 

He helps me put my pants and shirt on and I take off his shirt and put on his boxers and his shorts.

Jahseh: that's what you get for making fun of me

Me: damn lol, but that was awesome 😍

Jahseh: I know
Jahseh: that's better than going to fun world

Me: yeah 😍

We both laid back on the bed and took a deep breath and I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me while we both drifted to sleep.

——————————————————————

Should I update? Comment!
Written by: @destinyyyv 💛
Love y'all! Hope y'all enjoyed 🤭