Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ Oғ "RIP Rᴏᴀᴄʜ"

I was laying down on the couch while jah was in the studio room with ski making a new song. 

"Destiny! Jah wants you!" Ski said while walking out of the studio room to me.

"Ok" I said while getting up and ski just layed down where I was.  I walk into the studio room seeing Jah sitting down.

"Hey sexy" he says while getting out of the chair.  "Hey Baby...Ski said you wanted me" I say. 

He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him, and started to make out with me. 

He pulls away and pressed a Red button, i was gonna ask but I just let it be.

He then grabs me by my waist again and kisses me.  He lays me down on the couch (there's s couch in the studio room btw) went on top of me and started to kiss me and leave kisses on my neck.  I felt his member get hard and it was poking my thigh.  He then took off my shirt, my bra, and my pants with my underwear.  He started to rub my clit with his thumb, then he stuck 2 fingers inside of me and pumped them in and out as I left out small moans.  "Holllyyyyy shhhhiiitttt jahhhhh" I moaned.  He went faster.  "Ahhh" i moaned as I came onto his fingers.  I watched as He took his fingers out and licked my juices off.

He got up and clicked another button.  I got dressed and went into the kitchen, and ski went into the studio room with Jah. 

40 minutes later

I was watching spongebob, and I heard moaning.

I know damn well it ain't the tv because why would spongebob fucking moan?

I went into the room to see if anyone is there.  There was no one there.  I ran to the studio room and once I got closer to the door I heard the moaning louder and clearer.  I got pissed.

Is Jah cheating on me?  Nah he wouldn't do that.

I busted the door open and looked around to see if there was a girl.  There's none, only Jah and ski is there. 

"Oh hey baby" Jah said

"Why the fuck did I hear some girl moaning?" I asked while my fist clenched. 

Jah started to laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked

"we made a new song, wanna hear it?" Jah asked

"Okay" i say

I walk over to him and he presses a button and I heard a girl moaning again. 

"THAT, that's what I heard!  WHO IS THAT?" I said to Jah while getting mad and confused at the same time.

"You"

"Me?"

"How is that me? I didn't even moan?" I asked

"Yeah, remember? Earlier?  When I have you head?" He said

Omg he really said that, and ski is in the same room too.

I looked at ski and he was just on his phone while smoking and drinking Hennessy, minding his own business. 

"Ooohhhh" i said

Jah starts to laugh

"So you basically used me for sex just to put my moans in your song?" I asked

"No, well I did use you for your moans... but i could of just asked you to moan without giving you head, but I was hungry and I wanted to taste you again" he said

---------------------------------------------————
This is trash like usual 🤷🏽‍♀️
I need some suggestions, I'm all out.
Comment some suggestions pls
Love y'all bye💚