Rᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ

I'm laying in bed waiting on my roommate jahseh to come.

Yes I'm a girl and jahseh is a boy.

We could've picked a boy or girl to be a roommate with and he picked me and i picked him.

I've been having a HUGE crush on him for like ever.

But I never told him.

I'm scared to i don't know how to.

He might not even like me.

I jumped up as I heard the door slam open revealing jahseh standing there.

"Hey Destiny" he said while closing the door.

"Damn nigga you fucking scared the shit outta me" I said with a hand on my chest, breathing in and out fast.

"Language ma"

"Oh yeah sorry" i said

"Everyone's going camping about 2 hours away they boutta leave, you coming?" He said

"Nah i rather stay here and do nothing like always" I said

"Aw Nah then I'm not gonna go, you can't stay here alone. I'll stay with you" he says

"Thanks but I'm used to being alone"

"Yeah same and it sucks, I'll be back ima tell them to leave without me." And before I can say anything he springs out the room.

He's vv sweet, cute and awesome.

Ugh I freaking love him.

I looked out the window and saw the bus leaving with everyone on it smiling and laughing.

Mbn😕

Jah came sprinting back into the room and closed the door.

And went straight to his computer about to play his game.

"Of course" I said

"What?"

"You want the dagger, don't you?" He says referring to his dick.

Yes

"What no!" I said

"Mhm, you capping" he said

"I'm not capping" I say

"Then come here, the dagger wants you look" he says pointing to his boner.

"Bet" I say without hesitation, get off my bed and sit on his lap.

i start to grind into him while he grunts in frustration.

I then began to slide my hand in his pants along with his boxers and slip them off while I get off his lap and kneeled on the floor.

His length sprung out. I put my mouth on his tip and began to suck.

My tongue swirled around the tip earning a groan from him.  He grabbed a fist full of my hair and shoved me further down so his member touched my throat repeatedly.