Chapter two: 19 september 1834 ...afternoon...

Everyone is here except Benjamin. 'Wait a second I will go get Benjamin.' I sighed. I was within 10 seconds upstairs. 'Brother? Can I come in?' I ask while nocking on his door. 'Of course Pearl, my love.' He says. I pouch the door open and walk in his room. He is sitting on his bed. Everything is packed. 'Brother may I ask why it is taking so long?' I ask. 'Why it is taking so long? Why it is taking so long! God we need to leave, we need to leave this house, our home, the house where we grow up in! But you are al leaving it like it is nothing! For me this house is filled with memories!' He says angry what made me jump a little. 'It is for me too. The memories that I love are here from my life. But don't forget that there are bed memories too. The memories that made me want to leave this place as soon as possible.' I say and started looking around. 'The death of our parents for example. Don't you want to forget those horrible thing brother?' I ask why standing in front of him. 'Of course I want to leave it because of that kind of memories sister but most of the horrible memories where not even my choose. I did not choose this life!' He screamed and looked up in my face.

He was so angry that his face turned to his true earth. 'Benjamin, you need to calm down.' I say while touching his arm. Ten everything happened so fast. He pouched my arm roughly away. He run forwards so I run backwards in a second. I hit my back against the wall. He then grabbed my throat and pushed me up. 'You all decided this life for me! I do not want this Pearl!' He scream more angry. 'Look brother we can not live without you. That would break me that would break us. I can not loose another family member.' I say hardly because he pressed on my throat. 'I. Do. Not. Care!' He says angry. Okay I'm done playing nice. I grabbed his hand and broke it. He let go and set it in place again. He comes to me again but I push him away. 'Do not forget brother, I'm older then you so or you become a men and leave this awful house or we leave without you. I will wait two minutes in our carriage for you if you are not there by then we will leave.' I say and walked away. In ten seconds I was downstairs again. I stepped in my carriage. 'Sir can you wait exactly two minutes?' I ask him with a smile. 'Of course Miss. Brenton.' He says and get out his pocket a watch.

Two minutes later I feel are beside me. 'Thank you for coming with us brother.' I say while I turned my head. 'I'm sorry sister for what happened, I did not know what happened to me.' He says and takes my hand. 'I could never be angry at you Benjamin.' I say what makes him smile. 'Sir please can we go, it's gonna be a long journey.' I say and looked at Benjamin. The carriage starts moving and we are on our way to the Jeons house.

When we come there we see a big white house. In front of the house stands three males and two females. I guess the father, a twin, a girl and the mother. First Thomas stepped out because he is the oldest. Then he opens my door and stock his hand out. I took it and stepped out of the carriage too. He walked to the family that there stood. 'This is my dear sister, Pearl Brenton.' He says and let go of my hand. I grabbed my dress and bowled for the family. I looked in and saw that I stood in front of the two brothers. One of the smirked and the other winked at me. I laughed on the inside. This is gonna be fun. 'It's a pleasure to meet you all.' I say and stood straight up again. 'May I introduce you to my brothers and sister. 'But of course.' Says Mrs. Jeon. 'Excuse me.' I said and went to the carriage.

'You can step out now. And be kind.' I say and with the last sentence I look at Benjamin. Who innocentlys put his hand up and smiled. They al stepped out and I took my sister by my arm. 'May I introduce you to Thomas the oldest, Nickolas the third siblings, Jonathan the forth sibling, Camilla the fifth child and the last sister, Nathaniel the six sibling and Benjamin the youngest of us all.' I say with a smile. They greeted the Jeon family while I walked with the twin.....