Chapter fife: 19 september 1834 ...afternoon...

'Hello father.' I greet him when I walked to him and leave Jungkook behind. 'Oh here is he, family Brenton this is my oldest son Sung Yoon.' Introduce he me as I bowl. 'Nice meeting you.' They say all in one. 'Sun where is Jeongguk?' He ask me with a smile. But at that moment jungkook stands beside me. 'Here am I father.' he says and smiles. I looked at the Brenton family and saw them looking at us. Of course. I see on of our assistants walking with baggage. I see a label Pearl. 'Father I am going to help Mr. Lee with the baggage.' I say. 'Excuse me.' I say and leaved. I walk upstairs but when I hear her a little bit angry I stop walking.

'Stay still.'
'W-why can I not move?'
'Because I bloody told you so.'
'Now shut it.'
'Now what you are going to do is, you are gonna forget what is in that suitcase. You are going to walk out the door and only know that I helped you and you are going to do a good word for me about it to Mr. Jeon. Got it?'
'You May go now.'

A little bit of time later I see Mr. Lee walking away with a smile. 'Hello Mr.Jeon.' He says with still a smile on his face. 'Good afternoon Mr. Lee.' I say back and walked to Pearl her room. I knocked on the door. 'Did I not told you to leave. You are getting really on my nerves.' She says and opened the door. But her face expression changed when she saw me.

'Oh sorry I thought you were someone else.' She says immediately. 'Did something bad happened before?' I ask but of course I already kinda know it. 'No not really nothing to concern about.' She says with a smile. 'So what brings you here?' She asks curiously. 'Oh uhm....nothing just checking on you.' I say a little shy because I have actually no reason I just.... I just want to see her so bad. 'Oh well now you are here can you help me out with my corset it is a little stuck?' She ask while she turns and stands in front of the mirror. 'Uh of course.' I say with a little weird feeling in my stomach but I walk to her and loosened her corset. 'Thank you.' She says and turn around to face me. But before she turns around I took a step forwards on purpose. Our heads inches away. I can feel her warm breath against my face. I looked deep in her eyes. What is happening to me. I feel strange. Without noticing my head leans more towards hers. The only thing I am sure of was that I want her. Now! The little space between our heads disappears when I push my lips on her red ones. My head above hers because she is so short.

The kiss got rougher and rougher as the more I wanted her. I pick her up and place her on the bed. I take her corset off and suck her collarbone. 'Stop we are not supposed to do this Y.' She says hardly. 'Who is stopping us.' I whisper in her ear. 'What if your father finds out?' She asks quietly afraid. 'Let him, say that I forced you.' I say against her collarbone not thinking of the thing father might do if he finds out. 'Oh badboy huh? I like that~' She says and turned us around. We heard a knock on her door. She jumped a little. 'Who is it?' She asks with a kind voice but I know she is irritated I can see it on her face. 'Jungkook.' Says his voice through the door. Her expression changed. Her face got softened. 'Oh um jungkook can I talk to you later?' She asks. 'Yes of course but one thing. Have you seen my brother?' He asks her. She looks at Me. 'No I have not seen him since you left, I'm sorry.' She says with lust in her eyes. 'Do not be, I will find him. And I will talk to you later Pearl.' He says and then we hear nothing. 'Oh you have not seen me? First day here and already lying?' I says with a smirk while looking at her. I click my tongue in my mouth. 'You need to get punished babygirl.' I say while she opens fast my blouse. I turn us around while she giggled innocently.....