Chapter six 20 september 1834 ...morning...

I open my eyes and see that Y starts to wake up. I get up from the chair and walk to the bed. 'Wakey wakey sleepy Y, did you dream about me.' I say with a smirk. He opens his eyes. 'How did you now?' He asks tired. 'Shhh my secret.' I say and put my finger on his lips. 'Hm it is already healing.' I say and look at his neck. 'W-what healed?' He asks and got up from bed. He stands in front of the mirror and looked at his neck. My bite. He see that it is healing. 'Pearl what is going on?' He asks scared. 'Ugh you are asking so many questions, so boring but your good face is worth it.' I say and stands in front of the closet. 'What are you?' He asks scared again. 'People call it the death demon but we call us Vampires.' I say and look in the closet, for looking at the dresses. 'What do you mean Vampire?' He asks. 'Bloody hell just first choose which dress I should wear, my love. Then I answer your stupid questions.' I say and look at the two dresses. He comes standing next to me and looks at it too. 'The red one.' He says and walks to the mirror and again stands in front of it. I grab it and start to undress my self. 'Now answer my question Pearl.' He says and turns around to face me. 'What I mean with vampire? Just like I said. A demon with fangs, with speed, with compulsion and with the blood lust.' I say.

'Am I going to turn?' He asks. 'No that is......very difficult, complicated.' I say and look at him. 'Pearl? You are nineteen right?' He walked to me and looks in my eyes. 'My body is.' I say and lay my hand on his face. 'How old are you really?' He lays his hand on the mine. '127 years am I living on this earth.' I say and look in the mirror. It was quiet, for a long time... 'Soooo, are you going to tell?' I ask and break the silence. 'What?' He asks and stares blankly. 'That I am a vampire. Are you going to tell you father, mother, sister or maybe you brother?' I ask. 'Why would I?' He asks and stands up from the bed. He walks to me and hugged me from the back while looking at me in the mirror. 'Because I am dangerous Y. At least that is what the human being things...' I say and look down to my feet. 'Hey I do not think you aware dangerous Pearl.' He whispers in my ear and kiss my cheek. I smile a little what made him smile. 'But still, you do not know what I did....what I did to the people around me...horrible thing.' I say and took his arms off of me to face him.

I walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. 'Listen Pearl, I know that you did horrible things I already thought about that but you need to life too.' He places his hand on my cheek and looks in my eyes again. 'And by the way I really like you.' He says and took my hands. He looks at it waiting for me to response. 'I like you too Y, a lot.' I say and head against his. Someone nocked on my door. 'Yes?' I ask and the door opens. Jungkook. I move my head away from Y and he let our hands free. 'Oh Y here are you. You were not in you room. I looked in the whole house. Father wants to speak to you.' Jungkook says while he walks in the room. 'Oh I should go then, see you later Pearl.' Y says and walks the hallway in. Jungkook closes the door and locks it. 'Jungkook what are you doing?' I ask and I am a little scared but also curious. He says nothing, he is just silent. 'Jungkook.' He turns around and with full speed he comes to me. I walk backwards but he is faster. My back snaps against the wall. I cringe from the pain. He put his hand aside me. Throws his lips on the mine with force. I want to push him back but he is so bloody strong that he does not even move a little bit. The only too things I could do is go with him or do not do anything. I just stand there. Do nothing but breathing. He growls and put his hands on my butt and squeezes in it harshly. I gasp but he uses it and stick his tongue in my mouth. I could not help it and go with him. What I did for fun with Y is now happening with Jungkook forced. I hate it but.....like it mostly. Finally I get the change to punch him off of me. 'Jungkook! You do not now me at all.' I say and go with my hand against my lips. 'I know you are a V Pearl~' He says playfully. My heart stopped beating. He already has but.....yeh you know what I mean. 'H-how?' I ask. 'I heard you guys. I wanted to go to your room asking if you knew where Y was but I heard everything.' He says and comes to me again. 'Your secret is save with me Love~' he whispers in my ear. He looks at me and starts kissing me again. I go with him. I do not know what it is but I trust him. I feel.....save.....