Chapter 4: 19 september 1834 ...afternoon...

'Sons are you ready for the new family?' Asks my father. 'Of course father, can not wait.' I say with a smile. 'Me too father, I heard it is a big family.' My brother say while we walked outside. 'Yes it is. Seven siblings, no parents.' He says while he stood still waiting for the carriage. 'No parents? How come? That must be horrible!' I say while imagining how it would feels like to have no parents. 'It is Jeong-guk, they died in a fire, yesterday was the funeral.' Father says while he waved to the carriage that was coming. Actually there were two carriages. A tall boy steps out of the carriage. He is tall, has almost white skin, has brown hair and brown eyes. He walks to the other carriage and opens the door. He stock his hand out and a small hand takes it. Me and my brother watch it closely. A woman steps out. She is so pretty. When she stands right in front of me and my brother we could take a better look at her. She is tall for a woman but me, my brother and I guess her brother where still one and a have head taller then her. She looked up at me and then at my brother. She has dark brown, almost black hair, dark eyes, perfect eyebrows, pink/red lips, has almost white skin as well with no spot on it.

'This is my dear sister, Pearl Brenton.' Says the tall boy. 'It is a pleasure to meet you all.' She says and bowled for us. She tilled her head a little up and looked at me and my brother. I winked at her and saw in the corner of my eye that Y gave her a smirk. He always wants the girl just for fun. And I hate him for that but I can not hate him he is my brother. She stood straight again. 'May I introduce you to my brothers and sister?' She asks. 'But of course.' Answer my mom to her. 'Excuse me.' She says, she looked at me one more time but then turns around and walked to the carriages. Me and my brother looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking. This is going to be fun. For the first time in, it feels like, forever I don't want to love a girl. I want to play it. She is different. And I think like that she knows when someone is playing with her, and I think she do not like it. Well we will see about that...

She comes back with a girl on the arm and four boys after her. They are standing in specific order. The tall boy first then her, two brothers, the sister and then again two brothers. 'May I introduce you to Thomas the oldest, Nickolas the third siblings, Jonathan the forth sibling, Camilla the fifth child and the last sister, Nathaniel the six sibling and Benjamin the youngest of us all.' She says and pointed every-time she said a name to a person. They where standing from old to young. 'Do you boys want to give Pearl a tour in the house. She is one of the most important person in this family now.' Says me mom. 'Of course.' Me and my brother say together. My brother stock his hand out. 'May I give you a tour of the house ma'am.' He asks to sweet. Puke!!! 'Gladly.' She reply with a smile. When smiles her cheeks are bigger p and she gets dimples. My heart melts. She. Is. So. Cute. She takes my brother his hand and walks with us into the house.

'I know that our house is not as big as your old house Miss. Brenton but it is big enough for all of us.' Says my brother. 'Oh please call me Pearl, Mrs. Brenton was my mother.' She says and smiles again. 'And if it is big enough for all of us then I'm very happy, I'm already happy that your father wants to take us in.' She says while looking around. 'Of course we would, we would always help a family whose parents died in a fire.' I say looking at her beauty. 'Lets not talk about that horrible event.' She says sad and looks down to the floor. 'Of course not Miss. Pearl our excuses.' Says my brother with regret in his eyes. 'Lets talk about something else. For example you are twins.' She says while looking at us both. 'Actually we are not, most people think so but there wrong.' Laughed my brother a little. 'How can it be not, you look exactly the same or am I wrong?' She asks in confusion. 'Yes we do but we are from different mothers. My name is Jeon Jeong-guk and his Choi Sung Yoon.' I say with a smile. 'My mother has past away when I was one year old Miss. Pearl.' Says my brother while he stops in front of the painting from his mother. 'Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.' She says while looking at the painting too. 'Do not be, I do not remember her but from the story's I heard about her, she was not a very kind person, she was with our that for his money sadly.' My brother says with disbelief.

We walked upstairs to let her show her room. 'This is your room Miss. Pearl, on the right is my room and on the left the room from my brother.' My brother says while pointing at our doors. 'Thank you Mr..... do I have to call you by your mothers name or by your fathers?' She says in confusion and laughed a little. 'You can call me Y, Miss. Pearl.' He said with a smile. 'Oh almost forgot for the convenience you can call me Jungkook.' I say and smile too. She looks at the both of us and smiled. 'Then call me just Pearl.' She says and close her door.

We turn around and walked through the hall. 'She is beautiful is she not.' Says my brother. 'Yes she is brother.' I say and smile while thinking of her beauty again. 'But you say that by every women Y.' I say while walking the stars off. 'But She is different my brother. She doesn't pretend to be pretty she just is it.' He says while stopping me from walking. 'Do not tell me that you want to love somebody, because then I do not know my own brother anymore.' I laughed and start walking again. 'Oh do not be so dramatic brother. I can love somebody. But the fact is I do not want to. Love hurts or uses you.' He says and signs. 'That is because you do not put effort in it Y.' I say simple.

'Alright lets make a bet then, I can not use her for a month, I only can make her fall in love with me and make her mine. But you can not make her fall in love with you. You or leave her alone or use her.' He says with a smirk. 'Fine is it for me my brother.' I say and smile. 'Good for what do we bet?' He asks. 'Simple, her love.' I say. 'Is that not a little simple?' He says. 'She will fall in love with one of us easily.' He says confident. 'No it is not simple. You are right she will fall in love with one of us. But if she falls in love with me you suffer and if she falls in love with you I suffer.' I say and sign about how stupid he is. 'Why would you suffer when she falls in love with me brother?' He asks confused. 'Because you know I fall in love to easily.' I say. 'True my brother, alright the bet is settled.' He says and walks to our father. I nodded. The bet is saddled......