~42~

I woke up in Jack's arms as the sun beamed through the window. I couldn't believe I had just spent the night with Jack. WITH Jack.

I turned towards him and managed to take my arm from his grasp, and began to play lightly with his curls. 

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled goofily at me, I whispered, "Noodles!"

He tickled my stomach lightly at the comment and our foreheads connected.

My smile faded quick, and Jack asked, "What's wrong, Li?"

"The fans are going to be so angry..."

"Not if they hear it from me. Give me 5 minutes and I'll start preparing something for the fans."

Jack got up and went to go put a shirt on as I stared at his abs. He noticed me staring, then looked at the shirt. I smiled, and he threw the shirt to the side. He walked off to the bathroom, and when he came back, he jumped back on the bed to join me and grabbed his phone.

He pressed record and propped his phone up so I was out of frame.

"Hey limelights, I know it's early, but I have some updates I want to talk to you guys about. So, as many of you know, Delilah dated Shawn. Thing's ended in hot water, but now they made up and have decided to be friends. Next update, as most of you know, Delilah and Daniel have been dating for quite a while. However, last night, during the release of her new single, they both decided that they really were only best friends. Now I know immediately that a good portion of you are going to start bashing her and claiming that she used Daniel. That is not the case. And you guys may be wonder, why am I updating you about this? Because last night, when Delilah and Daniel peacefully and understandably broke things off to stay best friends, Delilah and I recognized our feelings we've had since day 1. Speaking for myself, at least, I've been in love with this girl since I first met her at the studio. I always loved her in the background, and never spoke up about how I felt. As far as I know, Delilah was confused with her feelings for Daniel and was trying to forget her feelings about me. Do not bash her. We both have been through a lot the past few months and are happy that we're together now. We only ask for your support, and if you have something bad to say, don't bother commenting it. Delilah?"

Jack turned back to me and I pulled myself into frame. "Thank you, Jack," I said, pulling him into a hug.

He reached and turned off the camera. "I can't believe it's finally us."