Freedom's First Breath

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narration
Author

Y/N Point Of View

I wander around the capital, many people still in a fuss. Guards run about doing various tasks and look for the escapee. As I prance from rooftop to rooftop, I notice a pack of guards dragging a girl through the darkened alleyway, the sun's rays failing to illuminate it. As I observe, and notice the girl putting up a struggle, everso futile against a trained guard. As I listen to the faint voices, my ears pick up enough for me to intrude.

Guard One:"Stop squirming you demi-bitch, unless you want to turn up 'missing'.

Girl:"Please, stop this! You surely know this is wrong, you can't do this."

Guard Two:"Just shut up and obey us like the good little pup you are. Now lift your dress."

Girl:"What?! No, someone! Please help!"

Guard One:"Stop crying and c'mere you little demi. Nobody will care if you tell them about this anyway. You are a demi no more."

I move closer, sticking to the shadows and watch the scene unfold. The girl, brownhaired with... Dog ears! Nobody told me there were cute animal girls in this world! Ahem, back to the scene, well they pin her down and... holy shit are their dicks small!

Guard One:"Who's there! Show yourself!"

I can't hardly contain myself and just fall out into the open laughing my ass off. The men grab their swords and spear as if to fight me. I struggle to my feet as my ribs ache from all the laughing. I look back at the girl and notice a small glint of hope in her eyes. As I straighten, I let my spear hang from my back as I let the guardsmen attack first.

Y/N:"Sorry to crash your party, but it luckily, its seems the fun just started. So, why don't you put your tiny excuses of a manhood back under your linings and fight me like a man, not an ape."

Guard One:"Why you! No matter, you will feel pain after I dress you hooligan."

Y/N:"Is that an inside joke? I don't see how thats funny but all I know is that your both gonna get molested by my staff!"

Guard Two:"Maybe we should just leave..."

Guard One:"Stop being a coward and ready your weapon! Let's show this kid-"

As he freezes, I whisper in his ear. He had been completely unaware of my movements and now with a icy palm aimed towards his manhood, he was completely frozen.

Y/N:"I don't take kindly to being called kid. Now I'm going to give you a headstart, you and your body here have five seconds to run out of her before I lit your asses on fire."

Guard Two:"Who a-are you?"

Y/N:"Call me... Glyph. Now then one, two..."

I watch as the duo bolt out of the alleyway, still half naked. As I snicker slightly, the girl comes over to me and begs. As I deadpan, the situation only gets worse.

Girl:"Please don't kill me! I'll do anything you want! Just spare me!"

Y/N:"You do realise I did this to save you? I have no intent of killing you. Now stop begging, its akward as hell."

The girl looks up at me with tears and tackles me to the ground in a hug. What is up with this chick? Oh well, might as well see how this goes.