SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Princess Tan is a half-chinese and half-filipino. She have a natural black eyes, thick eyebrows, fluppy nose, small lips, bouncy cheeks, long hair and a white skin.

Always active in church. Creating something or something new in her eyes. Doing some fun activities, anything that she know it will make her happy. She likes travelling ,travelling with her camera. Everytime she travel, she captures every beauty of the nature, everything she saw, it makes her heart melt. She like breathing on a fresh air. She smiles with contentment and happiness on it.

Mens are crazy over her. Maybe because of her kindness and talents that she have. She have those talents that blows the mind of every men.

She even don't care about those mens. Because she's waiting for the best to come in her life. She believe that only God knows who's that man. Hey give me my God's best.

But there is one man who captured her heart. She always wanted to see that man. She never knew that she'll feel like this because all her life she didn't care to a man but now ...She wanna know the name ,the character, the attitude, and the type of this man to a woman. She only saw this man once but why did she feel like this? But she always kept in her mind that, that man would not fit in her life because his like a piece of shit. Does she do anything just to know this man? Or she'll just ignore him?

#StartWithSomethingNew
#PrincessTan

A/N :Hiiiii! Read,Vote,and Comment! And I hope I can get support and advices for this story, this is my first time to create a story. Sana hindi ko kayo mabigo:( Kung may maling grammar or what pakisabihan po agad ako! Salamatttt,loveya'll.

Next update is coming!!!