24

Today is already not going to be a good day. Well maybe, it's just going to be busy. I have to take my last exam of this semester, then I have a doctors appointment, and then we have to go pick up Lisa and Cam from the airport. So it's not really that much, but it is.

"You about done?" Grayson asked, poking his head into the office.

"Three more questions." I said, not turning around.

"Okay."

I finished the last question and clicked submit, feeling the stress of this semester release from my shoulders. One more semester and I'm done. Now to just wait for final grades to post.

"Alright. Are you ready to go?" I asked, walking out of the office and closing the door.

"How'd you do?" Grayson asked, standing up off the couch.

"I won't know until next Monday." I said, sliding on my berks that were sitting beside the tv stand. "But I think I at least passed."

"Did you still want to her food before we go to the doctor?" He asked, opening up the front door and letting me walk through. He shut the door and locked it before grabbing my hand as we walked down the hall.

"Is that even a question?"

HalesLottie: breakfast date 💕

Camdol, c.fisher99, and 976,789 other like this.

View comments

Jamescharles: you went to the fruit bowl place without me....rude!

User1: looks good enough to eat.....the fruit too 😉

Graysondolan: my date was cuter 🥰
>>>ethandolan: I'm going to stay away from this comment because it's cheesy.

User2: check out my page for all the tea 👏🏻

"Grayson," I said looking at him from across the exam room. "How old are you?"

"20."

"Exactly, stop trying to make balloons out of the gloves." I said squirming around on the table because it wasn't comfortable.

He put the gloves that he had in his hands in the trash can and sat on the doctor's stool, rocking it from side to side.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"I understand that, but you're going to get us kicked out if-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. The doctor paused for a second before walking into the room.

"Hi Miss Williams, how are we feeling today?" Dr. Montgomery asked, reading her chart. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Just a little nauseous and fidgety." I said, leaning back, balancing on my hands.