30

Buckle up boys, this one's going to be a long one ☝️

*waits for that's what she said comments*

Please also use your imagination again and realize that events that take place are in the year 2020 (because that's where the story is rn) but the event are actually events that are happening rn in 2019, ya feel me?

*waits again for that's what she said comments*

Also, some of the things that happen didn't actually happen but they should have happened🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh ps, I'm changing the awards from the streamys to the shortys because I'm dumb and that's what I meant the entire time. I blame college brain for that one.

Okay I think we're good to start, enjoy 💕

"Everything looks good here." Dr. Montgomery said handing me a towel to wipe my stomach off with.

"So I'm good to fly to New York?" I asked, sitting to and pulling my shirt down.

"I don't see any problem with it." She smiled before walking out of the exam room, leaving the door open. I looked down at my watch and sighed, already running behind schedule for the day.

"It's twenty minutes babe, it's going to be okay." Grayson said, covering my watch with his hand so I couldn't look at it.

"But what of there's traffic?" I asked, getting off the exam table and grabbing Grayson's hand so we could leave.

"You scheduled in enough time for us to be stuck in traffic for three hours and still have time to get to the airport. I doubt that twenty minutes is going to matter much."

"I guess. I just don't want to be la-"

"I know. But you need to relax. Stressing about this isn't good for either of you." Grayson said, stopping in his place and turning to face me, putting his free hand on my stomach. "Breath in, breath out. Relax your shoulders. It's okay."

I did what he said and sighed.

"I guess you're right."

"And I know you snuck down last night and packed your stuff into the car so that's an extra ten minutes right there." He smirked, turning back around as we kept walking out the back of the doctors office.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, bitting my lip.

"Mhm." He opened the back door of the doctors office and held it open so I could walk through.

"Okay so maybe I did." I said. "But it's whatever, let's just go get breakfast so we can leave."

"Ha. I knew it."