51

November 3, 2020

HalesLottie: Halloween has always been one of my favorites but I couldn't go out and do anything this year because of Miss Hayden

HalesLottie: Halloween has always been one of my favorites but I couldn't go out and do anything this year because of Miss Hayden. So I tried a bunch on Pinterest Halloween costumes out instead, and I just so happen to have filmed the experience. So enjoy. #5weekstogo

Graysondolan, _emmachamberlain, And 2,457,478 others like this

View comments

User1: kool aid man was the best 😂😂

Camdol: the housewife and the milk man was my favorite 🥰

User2: the can of preggo was funny

Graysondolan: you looked so adorable as Pooh bear.

"This is so much stuff." I groaned, laying back into the pile of packs of diapers behind me.

"Your going to give what you don't use to me, right?" Ally asked, picking up a swaddler identical to the one I was folding.

"I already have a pile of duplicates ready for you." I said, pointing to the space between the crib and the rocking chair.

"Speaking of duplicates." Ally said. "It quiet around here, where are the twins?"

"Being Emma for the day. They should be back soon." I said, monotone.

"You don't sound too excited for them to come back." She said, looking at me judgingly.

"No I'm thrilled to have mr. 'maybe you shouldn't use an epidural, it's safer for the baby' and his loud brother back after peace and quiet all day."

"He said what now?"

"He also looked me dead in the eye and asked if we had to vaccinate."

"I didn't know Grayson went to medical school and became an obstetrician."

"He keeps reading articles online and getting scared about stuff."

"What did you say when he said that you shouldn't have an epidural?"

"I asked him if I could amputate all four of his limbs and not even give him Tylenol to ease that pain." I said, throwing the blanket I had in my hand to the double pile. "Wait, what if you're having a boy? Half of the doubles won't work."

"I bet if you made him watch a birthing video, he'd change his mind about an epidural." She said, tossing a pack of diapers over my head and into the pile. "And What makes you think I'm not having a girl?"

HalesLottie added to their story