56

November 29th, 2020

"Grayson, if you don't get the camera out of my face-"

"But you said I could."

"I'm aware of that. But the camera does not need to be two inches away from my face. No one needs to see my pores that bad."

"Right. Sorry." He said taking a step back. "How are you feeling?"

"Well considering I pushed out a nine pound baby-" I said. "Pro tip, if you are under five foot four, don't have a kid with someone six feet tall because the baby will come out a giant."

"She's not even that big. She's actually pretty tiny."

"You only think that because a) you're huge and b) you didn't have to push her out of you."

"Whatever. Can I show the camera now?" He asked, grinning. I nodded and picked her up from where she was laying in my lap because I had just finished changing her diaper.

"Cover her up with the blanket since she doesn't have any clothes on." My mom said leaning over the bed and folding the blanket over Hayden's shoulder.

"So are you guys doing the whole family vlogging channel things now?" She asked, going back to sit down, Grayson turned the camera towards her and I took that as a opportunity to get Hayden dressed.

HalesLottie: Hayden Kalani Dolan

HalesLottie: Hayden Kalani Dolan. On November 28th, at 11:45pm. Weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long. 9 hours pls and already has us all wrapped around her finger. Our hearts are so full right now 💗💗

Graysondolan, AllySiwicki, And 3,009,780 others like this

"Where's she at?" Cameron asked, walking into the room. I nodded my head to the chair beside me where Ethan was holding Hayden, he hadn't moved for at least an hour.

"When do you guys get to go home?" Lisa asked, walking in the room carrying a giant teddy bear and and 'it's a girl' ballon.

"The doctor said we should be leaving by 2." Grayson said, looking up from the camera where he was filming Ethan with Hayden.

"Listen, you don't even have to bother asking your mom or dad for anything, they are just going to say no. It'll just save you some time to ask uncle E first. I'll get you anything you want."

"Ethan, no." I said turning to look at him.

"Don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she's talking about." He said, shaking Hayden's hand because she had her hand wrapped tightly around his finger.

"Okay uncle E. Aunt Cammy's turn with the baby." Cam said walking over and reaching out for Hayden.

"Back up Cameron." Ethan said, turning in the chair so that him and Hayden were turned away from her.

"You literally get to live with her, let me hold her." Cam whined.

"I can't. She's got a grip on my finger and she may hate me forever if I make her let go."

"Ethan." I said. "Give Hayden to Cameron."

"Ugh. Fine." He said, gently handing Hayden over. "But I want her right back."

Michellewood76: the same dress that my baby girl wore home helped us welcome my granddaughter home today

Michellewood76: the same dress that my baby girl wore home helped us welcome my granddaughter home today. Hayden K, nana loves you so so much already.

HalesLottie, graysondolan, And 2,467 others like this

"So we're at home guys and Hayden is asleep in her room." Grayson said, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm about three fourths of the way to being asleep myself," I yawned, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Then go to sleep." My mom said, coming in from the kitchen.

"I will after I take a shower." I said, my eyes slowly closing. "Actually, maybe the shower can- can wait."

"Alright guys, well I guess we're going to go and try to get some sleep. It's been a pretty eventful past twenty four hours. I'm going to turn the camera off and go enjoy being a dad for a little while. We'll see you guys in the next video, peace." Grayson said quietly into the camera.

"Why don't you go lay down Haley." My mom said, sitting on the other side of me.

"It's too far." I mumbled. "I've slept in worse places before."

"Do you at least want a blanket?" She asked, knowing it was no use to argue with me. I nodded my head and she sighed. Her and Grayson both stood up and walked off and not too long after I felt a blanket being placed on my body and a pillow under my head.

And then it wasn't long before I got to enjoy four hours of sleep before the reality of being a new mom set it.

Hiiiiiiiii half of my kids were heathens today but the other half kept fighting over who got to hold my hands in line and sit on my lap at activities. And I got so many hugs this morning when I walked in. I love my job 💕💕💕

What did we think?

Questions

Comments

Concerns

Ideas

Alright, that's all I got. Byeee love y'all 💗💗💗