Epilouge

(Isabella's P.O.V)

——six weeks later——

I knocked on the door, it was the weekend and I was bored. Jane and Arthur were at work and Issac was over at his boyfriend's house.
"Hi, Norman!" I said cheerfully as he opened the door.
"Hi! Have the movie with you?" He asked.
I grinned and presented the movie we were going to watch, Coraline.
"Well come in! Mum made some popcorn." He said, walking into the house and letting me inside.
I walked in and to the lounge, where I saw Norman's grandma sitting in her usual place on the couch. I smiled and waved at her before sitting on the floor.

I put the disc in as Norman walked in with a bowl of buttery popcorn and sat down next to me, placing it between us.
We were at least a quarter through the movie before Norman's dad walked in.
"Son."
"Hi dad."
"What're you two watching?" He asked.
"A movie." I replied.
"Your, uh, your grandma here is she?" He asked.
We turned to look to see Perry sitting next to Norman's grandma, we both nodded.
"Right...of course she is." He said before turning towards her, her doing the same.
"Hi, mum." He said a bit uncomfortably before turning back to the TV.
Norman's grandma looked surprised before smiling and going back to her knitting.
We watched in silence before I quickly pecked Norman's cheek.
He blushed and tried to hide it by eating some popcorn.

Norman's mum walked in and sat down on an armchair while Courtney grabbed a handful of popcorn and lay down with us.
"So what's happening now?" Perry and Norman's grandma asked.

I smiled and giggled while still watching the movie.

The End