Baki Hanma x Shy!:Reader

(Y/N) (L/N), was from (Country) and moved into Tokyo, she was happy but nervous at the same time, she came here for a year, to Learn Japanese but mostly for the history of Japan. (Y/N) was a shy girl, and didn't talk a lot with people. She was at the Tokyo's airport and waited for her taxi, then she saw it and waved nervously, The Taxi parked in front of her and she sat inside "T...too the Hotel please" the driver had a very kind smile, and started to drive "alright" she smiled and looked outside, then the Car was stopped, the driver looked at her "we should be carefull..." she looked at him confused, "the hotel is on the other side of the street!" (Y/N) payed the man "thank you..." she got out of the car and walked towards the hotel, then she stopped and saw 2 men fighting in the street, both of them were a mountain of muscles, (Y/N) Trembled and avoided them the bed she could, "wow..." she looked at them then ran towards her hotel , she quickly got into her room and sighed in relief, she ate a little piece of chocolate cake then fell asleep.

~The morning~

(Y/N), woke up, and wore her (F/C) shirt, and her (F/C) pants, this was going to the first day of school, and she was happy, she ran out of the hotel forgetting her breakfast, she walked towards the new school, her shyness slowly taking over. She looked down then Bumped into a hard wall, she groaned "my..." she looked at up to meet with a white tee shirt, it was a man, she blushed "I...I... am....so...so sorry" she bowed, the boy laughed, catching her attention "it is ok" he looked at her "you are new here?" (Y/N) nodded shyly, The boy smiled warmly, which helped her being comfortable, she notices the muscles from his neck ald smiled at his face "My name is Baki Hanma" he took his hand out for her to shake, "I am (Y-y/N-n)" she put her smaller hand in his big one, and shook his hand "nice meet you... Ba..." he chuckled "Baki" he looked at her smiling sweetly, and didn't notice she still had her hand in his. (Y/N) smiled at Baki, she blushed qnd pulled back her hand, Baki got next to her "where were you going?" He asked smiling "I... am... g...going to the school..." she smiled softly. The boy started to walk "me too, lets go together" he looked at her smiling, and she followed him, they arrived at the school .

~A few Moments later~ (Y/N) couldn't stop think about Baki,  she was slightly sad, and thought 'Baki would never like me... but I am here only for a year...' she ate some chocolate then heard someone coming, "(Y/N) I didn't know you were here" he had a very kind smile on his face, (Y/N) smiled warmly,the boy sat next to her, she blushed and hid it with her hand "would you like to go the park with me now?" He asked putting an qrm around her shoulder "you are shy this is adorable" he giggled, making her blush more "thank... you" she looked at him, she looked at his arm, and saw how muscular it was " you... you  are...are very mu...muscular..." she blushed, Baki nodded and showed her his big bicep "I work out every day" He said with a slight Smirk. (Y/N) smiled softly, then they started to go to the park, Baki kept his arm around her shoulder "so where are you from?" He asked ,"I am... f-from (Country)" he smiled as for all the afternoon they both got to know each other. He was proud, you were less shy around him. "I have to go to the Hotel " said (Y/N), Baki smiled and hugged her "alright"she hugged him back, she could feel his warm body throught her tee shirt "See you tomorrow" she pulled away and kissed his cheek, she walked towards the hotel "goodnight Baki" he waved at her "good night (Y/N)".

Days after days you were falling for Baki, he always invited you to the park and you loved it.

~Some days later~
It was the afternoon and you were with Baki, you looked at him intensly thinking, you wanted to tell him your feelings, then he looked at you "you want to tell le something?" (Y/N) took a deep breathe then suddenly kissed Baki who immediately replied to the kiss, you moaned softly, he hugged you toghtly "I....I... Lo...love y...you" (Y/N) said, Baki smiled and kissed her more "I love you too" he wrapped his big arms protectively around her, and they walk together ~

(Y/N) decides she'd stay in Tokyo with her boyfriend Baki Hanma ❤

End ♡
Thank you for reading this this is maybe a bit short...