Dorian x Chubby reader part 2: Diner

Sorry for the time I took with the part 2 of that story!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks later Dorian and (Y/N) were good friends and you saw each other sometimes. And Dorian developed more feelings about that beautiful girl, he then managed to hide from the cops, and sometimes, he fought against some boxers and Killed them..., Then he dreamed of the day when he'll confess to (Y/N).

             Dorian was invited to a diner at (Y/N)'s house, and got there. (Y/N) prepared fried rice with some sushi. 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I heard someone knocking on the front door, then I blushed softly and quickly arranges some things before going to open the door, that showed Dorian's Face, I smiled kindly, but still blushed

"Hello There Dorian come in!" I said that then Dorian entered my house without hesitation, he kissed my cheek 

"Good Evening Miss" replied Dorian, 

No one's P.O.V

Dorian, and (Y/N) started the night laughing and drinking together, Dorian loved that girl and would protect her at all cost, then started the diner, they both enjoyed their food and the drinks;( the vine was from France)

During the diner, Dorian took (Y/N)'s Hand "I love your cooking darling you have to learn it to me ahah "

(Y/N) replied "Thank you so much Dorian I am so happy to hear that now, it is my first time making sushi, and of course I could learn it to you..."

"I have to confess you something... but later after eating that" Dorian said Proudly before he kept eating again.

They continued talking about nothing and any subjects they could find, then came the end of the diner, where the chubby girl cleared the table, with the help of the big man, and they went in the living room to have the desert, it was cookies, with some tea, they sat next to each other on the comfy couch. Then The boxer caressed her (H/C) hair, and leaned in, then looked into her eyes, (Y/N) blushed.

"Dorian... what is it?"

"You know I want to confess something to you..." he said stroking her red cheeks

"What is it?....."

Dorian finally put his lips over hers, and kissed her deeply, and held her tight in his strong arms. (Y/N) opened wide eyes, but finally felt the same way, she kissed him back and closed her eyes. Dorian stroked her back then pulled away from the kiss to breathe some air, he smiled happily, and the girl still blushed, as she could feel his scent again and his lips on hers.~

END ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SORRY FOR THE TIME IT TOOK TO WRITE THAT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND TRIED MY BEST TO FIND THE TIME TO WRITE THAT, it is a bit short, but sorry I'll do better, but for now I end the commission, I am Gonna do something else during some times, so don't request me for now! thanks for your understanding!