Dorian x Chubby Reader: Beautiful part 1.

It was late on this rainy day in Tokyo, everyone was walking in the streets holding umbrellas, some people  were dinning in the most expensive restaurants of the city. A (H/C) haired girl was sitting on a bench, she was wearing only  a (F/C) hoodie and some (F/C) jeans, she looked at the pouring rain as she got wetter every second she stayed here. The girl was (Y/N) she was chubby and didn't like it, she was very insecure about her body, during her high school time she was used to laughters which hurt her a lot. 

(Y/N) was lost in her thoughts Then suddenly something massive sat heavily on the bench, she looked at her side then saw a rather tall man with strong features sitting here, he was two feet taller than her and looked rather "large", he looked into her (E/C) eyes, and had a smirk. 

"Hello ma'am" said the tall man, his tone was grave but soft at the same time; (Y/N) smiled a bit;

"Good evening..." was all she said, then the large man smiled gently and looked at the ground thinking about what to say then he started to speak to the girl,

"What's your name?"

"I am (Y-Y/N)  and you are?", she said her voice trembled a bit.

"My name is Dorian, don't be shy, I won't hurt you (Y/N), do you live here? You know it's getting late you should return to your home" he said gently

"Y...you are right... I live there..."

"Can I walk you to your home?"

"Why not?" (Y/N) felt reassured to go home with him, because she wasn't very comfortable walking alone in Tokyo, then Dorian walked (Y/N) towards her home, Dorian just admired her every curves her body offered, he smiled.

(Y/N) Stumbled and almost fell to the floor, but a strong pair of arms caught her. 

"Be Careful Miss (Y/N)" he said, he sounded a bit worried, then helped the girl back on her feet....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! so there is the first part for this story I'll make it in 2 parts, because I have lotta of work with the confinement and I got a lot of lessons, and videoconference, so I'll post the second part soon don't worry! :)