Sikorsky x Reader:

HELLO!!! here is another Baki 2018 X Reader :3 hope you enjoy it !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 6 AM in Tokyo, everyone asleep in the city. The sun was rising up slowly in the blue sky, there were no clouds, which was great for (Y/N) (L/N), the girl was 24 Years old, she had (H/C) hair, she was a 5'3" girl. She was in her bedroom, yawning, and got up with a big smile on her face, "what a wonderful Morning" (Y/N) said, as she looked out of her window,she quickly put some clothes on and ran out the house, she started running in the streets, with the same smile on her face.

After two hours of running into the streets, she arrived at the park out of breathe, she sat on an empty bench, she saw a piece of paper on the ground, she picked it up and looked at it, "a criminal... is here... In my city!?' she thought to herself, she sighed, and looked carefully at the picture, she read everything about him "His name's Sikorsky, he is A Russian man, with blond hair, tall and muscular 6'3", I wonder where he is at the moment".(Y/N) put the piece of paper in her pocket of her jean and looked around, she suddenly had a tummy ache, she sighed, she was getting hungry, and she didn't want to go home for the moment, so she closed her eyes and smiled at herself, but something made a shadow upon her body, she could feel someone was here in front of her, so she opened her eyes and saw three men holding a gun at her under a shirt, she opened wide eyes, she was about to scream but the men put a knife under her neck.

"shut up doll, if you scream We will be obligated to cut your head off... I bet you don't want this to happen?" he smirked, (Y/N) trembled and nodded, the man pulled her up and started to run with the other three men, they pulled her into a dark alley, the chief of the gang started to unbutton her shirt, he laughed and squeezed her breasts, he licked her white skin, leaving marks, he laughed, then his men were slammed to the ground hard, the man pulled away from her, then opened wide eyes, (Y/N) tried to see who was here, she opened wide eyes, the man who saved her was the blonde tall and muscular man from the papers, she trembled, but then all the men ran away scared, the Russian was wearing only a shirt, she could see his abs under it, his biceps were big too, his neck so big, so large, then his voice spoke.

"Hello miss you seem lost, you should put on a shirt" he handed her her shirt smirking, (Y/N) smiled at him suddenly, she felt something about him, something soft. "hello thank you very much, are you that criminal? Sik...Sirkorsk..." she was cut by Sikorsky "Sikorsky" he smirked more, he thought 'Damn this girl... She is so small, but beautiful, she seems weak, she must be protected'...

End ♥️
Sorry for the late Update... I've been so much busy but I promise, I have will alway do my best to update stories, and sorry for my bad English.
Have a good day.