Hector Doyle x Reader: My Sunrise

REMMEMBER:
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(F/C) = Favorite Color
------------
(Y/N) woke up early to go to the park and watch the Sun rise, because she loved to watch it there, the place was wonderful to her and when she went there early she could relax before heading off to work. She worked as a dress maker, she loved this job a lot, but it was tought because she could have too many orders to take care of.

(Y/N) stood up from her bed and wore a beautiful (long/short) (F/C) Dress she made herself, she then went in the kitchen and drank some coffee before going outside, she ran towards the park, then sat on a bench facing the rising sun, the sky was colorful, there were some orange, a pale pink and a bit of green. Something heavy sat on the bench making it crack slightly.      (Y/N) looked up surprised and saw a very tall man who sat beside her, he had light red hair, he wore a black suit.

Hector Doyle's P.O.V.
I walked in the park to watch the rising sun then I saw a small (sorry.) Person on a bench and decided to go sit with her, it was a beautiful girl, her face shone with the sunlight 'damn... she is so beautiful' I smirked and sat down and watched the sunset with that girl. Then I decided to speak.
"Hello Miss, are you enjoying the view?" I said gently, she turned towards me "Yes I am, thank you for asking, and you? I didn't see you here before" she asked me, I chuckled slightly "I was always there, but not for the sunrise, but because I watched over you, you are beautiful" I said, I saw her blushing and chuckled, I stood up slowly "may you tell me your name?" I said, the girl smiled at me "I am (Y-Y/N) (L/N), and you?" I smiled "My name's Hector Doyle, it is nice to meet you (Y/N).." I smiled, I really wanted to get to know her.

Some Weeks later.
He's pov:
After some weeks, Hector Doyle and (Y/N) have been chatting everymorning as they watched the sunrise, Hector fell in love with this little girl, she made him smile, laugh and happy everyday, he wanted to try telling her his feelings, but this was too difficult to him, he was not very good at doing this stuff, but he would find a way to tell her that he loved her.
Hector approached (Y/N) on the bench and hugged her with his strong arms.
"W...what are you doing Hec...tor?" (Y/N) Said that blushing deeply, then put her hand on his back and patted it softly. Hector smiled "(Y/N) there is something I always wished to tell you but I think now is the time..." he said gently and moved some (H/C) lock from her face, he leaned in slowly, the girl blushed madly but closer her eyes and approached him slowly, then a pair of lips crashed down on hers, Hector and (Y/N) were kissing, then Hector pulled away the Kiss and stroked her cheek "I love you (Y/N)" Hector said with no hesitation but joy in his tone, (Y/N) smiled and blushed "m...me...t...too H...Hector" then Hector kissed her more and pulled her close to his chest.
-
-
This is the 'End♥️' hihi Hope you like it ;^;