ACKNOWLEDMENTS AND MORE

First of all, I want to thank all of you who stick to the end of this story which took me a lot of time to put together. I can't thank you enough for reading my story instead of one of the other million ones in Wattpad!

Also and above everyone else, I want to thank my incredible editor JadeFoliage, you rock girl! Thanks for sticking with me through all this process and for always giving suggestions and polish this story to it's best! Did you all know she's a writer too? Make sure to read her incredible stories on her profile (you can be sure they are amazingly written!)

Also, I would like to thank all of those wonderful people out there on Wattpad organizing their own awards to get new authors on the spotlight (or at least helping us get more readers). When I entered to my first awards with this story, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to get in the top 3 but I ended proving myself wrong three times instead, winning 1st place among hundreds of amazing stories! How? I don't know. I wasn't sure my story was that good... I wasn't sure I was actually a good writer... yet, here I am and I couldn't be prouder.

I might not have a million readers or followers like most of the authors out there but I can surely tell you to never give up on your ideas and never underestimate yourselves as writers. Take every opportunity to sit down and write, never stop daydreaming about your original idea and keep on writing till you can finally say it's the end! (Which can take a long time... it took me 5 years to finish with this one, so just keep writing). As authors the worst thing we can come in front of, is a blank page. Sitting down in front of the computer and not being able to start putting your thoughts into words, is awful, but when you finally get to do it, you are not able to stop.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to share the work of my life with you all... I really, really hope you like this book and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope I get you to feel a lot of different emotions, that I get you to feel engaged and gave you the feeling of not wanting the story to end... like I've feel with hundreds of books. I hope this book make you think and laugh, cry and feel anger and most importantly I hope you were able to connect to its characters and feel empathy and love for them as much as I did.

Thanks again for being part of the beginning of this story and hopefully I'll read you all soon when the sequel comes out! Make sure to stay alert for any updates on the next book and wait for the preview to be published soon!

If you get to this point... here's the cover of what's coming next:

Make sure to leave your comments and guesses of what's next to come!

Read you later.

With love,

MF. Hernandez.