Chapter 4- Thanos won

Whoo! I am on fire with these chapters! Hope you guys enjoy! And thanks for the continued support of this book!

The garden....

The milano exited slipspace and stopped just above the atmosphere. Both Carol and Y/n made their way out of the ship. They flew out and turned back.
"We'll go down below for recon." Said Carol. The mother and son duo moved out towards the garden ready for a fight. As they were gone, Steve slowly took out his compass and looked at the picture of Peggy inside it. Natasha walked up behind him.
"This plan is going to work Steve, you know that right?" Steve closed the compass, looking back at Nat with tears in his eyes.
      "I know," he said. "Because I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't." They both looked out at the planet infront of them to see Carol and Y/n return from recon.
      "No army, no guards, no one's down there, it's only him." Said Carol. Steve nodded.
      "Then that's all we need."

On the surface...

Thanos walked through his garden, grunting in pain from the damage of his left arm. He panted slightly with each step making his way to a fruit in the middle of the field. He dropped the bag in his hand to pick the fruit from the bush and drop it in the bag. He picked the bag back up and walked back to his shack, where his dinner is currently being cooked. He sat down, his face half scarred and half normal, he set the bowl of soup infront of him and sighed. Suddenly the door flew open and Thanos got knocked back by the mother son duo. Thanos landed on the other side of the room and glared at the two Kree soldiers. He got up to charge after them, only for the floor to cave in and a giant robotic arm to grab Thanos. He turned to see the hulkbuster armor standing there, he grunted as Y/n grabbed his other arm and Carol put Thanos in a headlock. Thor then walked in and brought the axe down cutting the infinity gauntlet off of Thanos's arm. Rocket then rolled it to the side, only to gasp in fear.
"Oh no..." everyone turned to the alien racoon to see what he meant, all 6 infinity stones were gone. Thor looked at him in anger.
"Where are the stones!?" He yelled.
"I destroyed them," Thanos replied. Bruce then gripped what remained of Thanos's left arm.
"Bullshit! You used the stones 2 days ago!" Thanos looked at Banner, glaring at him.
"To destroy them, I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me." Steve glares at Thanos.
"Search the place, they must still be here." Said Natasha.
"No," Everyone turned to Nebula standing at the doorway. "My father is many things, but a liar he is not." Thanos smiled proudly at the Cyborg before him.
"Thank you daughter..."he said. "Perhaps I was to har-" before he could finish, Thor cut his head off, making some of the blood splatter on Nebula's face. Everyone looked at Thor like he was crazy.
"What have you done?" Asked Rocket. Thor couldn't hold his tears anymore as they began to fall from his face.
"I Aimed for the head..." with that Thor walked out of the hut, leaving the others to process what just happened.

5 years later...
San Francisco...

A lone storage company sat at the end of the dock with stuff from people that got snapped away by Thanos. As most of the things stood out to people, one name stuck out in particular. Lang. The name sat on the fence and inside sat an ugly orange van, with Pym technology inside, a lone rat scurried across the screen activating the technology. The van wirred to life as the 'la lucaracha' horn honked. The back doors suddenly burst open and shot out a disoriented Scott Lang. He opened his eyes and immediately started to freak out that he was no longer ontop of a parking garage, but inside a storage locker. He looked around before noticing the cardboard with his name on it. He picked up after rummaging through his stuff to find a marker, he then proceeded to yell into the camera above him with the words help written on it.
        After a half hour one of the security guards came in and released him with his stuff in a wagon. He wandered the streets coming up onto a small run-down neighborhood, houses covered in moss and vines. He continued walking until someone flew past him on a bike.
        "Hey kid!" The boy in question stopped and turned back to Scott. "What happened here?" The boy glared at Scott before peddling away. Scott, confused, continued down the steet coming up to a memorial. He wandered through the names until he read the plaque below one of them. 'Those Who Have Vanished.' It read. Scott's eyes shot open and ran to the 'L' section of the memorial. "No Cassy!" He went around the same plaque. "No, no, no, no, no!" He saw people next to him, a couple no doubt looking a one name on the board. "Excuse me! Pardon me!" Yelled Scott pushing infront of them until one caught his eye, in the middle of the memorial read 'Scott Lang.' "What?"

       Scott ran down the street ditching his wagon infront of his daughters house. He ran up the stairs and banged on the door and rang the doorbell as well, he peeked inside seeing a figure at the end of the hallway. The figure walked over and opened the door, she was shocked to see the person at the door.
       "Cassy?" Asked Scott looking at his daughter in shock.
       "Daddy?" She asked back. Scott chuckled happily.
       "You're so big!" The two laughed before embracing eachother.

Thank you guys for waiting so long for the update! Things got busy on my end and i promise ill update more when final week ends! All this week is free except for the studying! Thank you all again for the support and i'll see you all starside guardians! Excelsior true believers!!!