Chapter 6- The lives after the snap

Maine...

Tony Sat outside his new wooden house, dressed in a black pants and a grey hoodie. He made his way over to a little house on the other side of the yard. Tony smiled as he crouched down in front of the tiny house.

"Chow time!" he yelled clapping his hands. No one answered so he stuck his head in front of the door. "Aloha?" he asked. Tony then sat in one of the little kid chairs. "Morgan H. Stark how about some Lunch?" the little houses blanket door opened to reveal a little girl with a blue and gold helmet on her head.

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." she said holding up arc repulser gloves which were just lights on her hands. Tony could only smile at his daughter's antics.

"Okay, you shouldn't be wearing that, that is part of a special anniversary gift i am making for mom." Tony then kissed his daughters cheek before taking the helmet. "There you go. You thinking about lunch? Some crickets on a bed of lettuce?"

"No," said Morgan.

"That's what you want." said Tony now holding the helmet to his chest. "Now, where did you get this?" Morgan only smiled brightly.

"The Garage." she said. Tony looked unconvinced.

"Uh-huh. Were you looking for it?" He asked, an eyebrow raised at his daughter.

"No." Said Morgan brushing her hair to the side. "I found it though." she said smiling at her father.

"Mhm, you like looking in the Garage now? So does Daddy." Tony then picked his daughter up and started to carry her towards the house. "It's fine anyway, mom never wears anything I buy her." Tony was about to say something only to see Cap, Scott, Nat, and Y/n get out of a car in their driveway. Tony proceeds to ignore them and walk into the house with Morgan waving to Y/n, a smile on her face.

10 minutes later...

Tony sits on his porch with the 4 Avengers in front of him. A drink in his hand as he contemplates on what the Avengers just said.

"So. You want to build a Time machine so we can reverse what happened with Thanos?" asked Tony. Scott got up.

"Yes, and we need your help to do so." he said. Tony started laughing.

"Sorry, it's impossible, and even if. I don't want to ruin what i have here. with Pepper and Morgan." The said Daughter then runs up to her father and jumps in his arms.

"Mommy said, I should come save you." She said burying herself in his shoulder. Tony smiled and picked her up.

"Well i'm saved." Tony then looked at his house guests. "If you don't talk business, you can stay for dinner." The others nodded and let Tony go inside with his daughter. They started walking towards the car with Scott complaining on the way.

"Great, just great. If we don't have him, how are we going to build a time machine?" Asked Scott. The other 3 Avengers looked at each other smiling.

California...

People's screams could be heard as a building was on fire. Fire fighters scrambled around as the building burned. One fire fighter ran over to the fire chief.

"CHEIF!" He yelled. "We still got people on the 80th floor." The chief turned to the cops behind him who were calming the crowd of people.

"Where the hell are those choppers!!" He yelled. The fire fighters turned back to the building to see a silhouette jump into the building with something on his back. The chief stared in disbelief until the silhouette jumped back out and landed next to him. A dish weighed down on the silhouette's back until he stood fully up revealing the hulk in a new outfit.

"Beep beep. Ground floor everyone off!" He yelled in Banners voice. Hulk the tosses the dish to the side walking over to the fire chief. "Chief, thag fire's burning at 80 kalvin, we need hydron bombs on the floor above and below the flames." The chief nodded running off just before hulk's phone started to ring. He picked it out of his pocket before answering. "Green for hulk... Y/n? Y/n who?"

The next day...

Y/n, Steve, Nat and Scott sat in a diner staring directly at hulk. Scott didn't know what to say but to just stare at the green giant sitting at the end of the table. Banner looked at Scott happily.

"Can you believe it... I'm wearing shirts now." He said before chowing down on the breakfast onfront of him.

"Bruce," said Nat. Hulk turned to his lover wide eyed and a mouth full of eggs. "Focus." Hulk nodded before swallowing the eggs.

"Right , right, right. Time travel." He said. "You think it's possible?" He asked Scott. Scott shook his head at the green behemoth.

"No, no, no... i know it's possible with the PimParticles to get us to the quantum realm!" Hulk nodded still chowing down on his breakfast.

"Are you sure you guys aren't going to eat?" He asked the group of Avengers.

"No," said Steve.

"It's all yours big guy," said Nat chuckling a bit.

"You think i can eat this?!" Asked Scott.

"Don't mind if i do!" Said Y/n happily taking a plate from the side and putting some eggs and bacon on his plate. The others looked at the young lieutenant in shock. "What?! I'm a growing boy!" Steve shook his head lightly. Hulk nodded before looking back at Scott.

"Yeah, i think i can do it." He said. "But why not ask Tony, why go to me withou-" It then hit hulk making him sigh heavily. "He didn't want to do it did he?" Everyone shook their heads making Bruce nod as well. Scott then looked at Bruce.

"How did 'this' happen anyway?" He said referring to Banner in control of Hulk.

"This?" He asked showing off his body.

"Yeah!"

Watch the video.

Tony's place...

Tony sat at his desk tirelessly as he stared at the holoscreen infront of him, a picture of him and Peter on his lap.

"Alright F.R.I.D.A.Y. Try it!" He said. The said A.I began to run the test.

"Processing..." she said. "Calculations complete." Tony stared in disbelief at the holo screen his moth agape. Tony then threw his hands up un the air.

"Shit..." he said.

"Shit." Tony's smile faded and his body went pale as he turned his chair around to see his daughter sitting at the bottom of the steps smiling at him.

"What re you still doing up?!" He asked. Morgan only smiled as she put her hands between her legs.

"Shit," Morgan repeated. Tony pointed his finger at his daughter.

"You are not allowed to use that word, that's mommy's word. I only said it because i did a good thing!" To y then picked up his daughter and went to the kitchen smiling all the way. Later that night he tucked his daughter in after they both ate ice cream pops. Tony smiled at his daughter as he finished his last bit of ice cream. "Goodnight," he said shutting off the lamp next to her bed. "I love you a ton!" Tony smiled brightly at his daughter. Morgan smiled.

"I love you 3000..." she said. Tony stopped in his tracks.

"Smart girl," he said shutting the door. "Very smart girl." Tony made his way to his living room where pepper waited on the couch reading the book. Tony landed on the couch and smiled at his wife. "I did it." Pepper looked at him confused until realization dawned on her. "Yeah." The two then shared a laugh together before Tony ran off to the garage, keys in hand.