Ochako Uraraka: Past

~Third Person POV following Ochako Uraraka~

Flashback Switch Age: 4

Ochako was sitting at the dinner table nibbling her sandwich as her parents argued loudly before her.

"We spent all our money on the hospital bills for the stupid pregnancy thats why!" 

Her fathers voice boomed.

"Obviously! Why the fuck else would we have  all these problems?! You have a good job and so do I! If it weren't for paying for her then we would be fine! The only good thing coming from her is the money from child support!"

Her mother returns.

Ochako whimpers lightly. Her parents continue the loud arguing until Ochako fanishes.

Flashback Switch Age: 7

Ochako walks through the school with her classmates. Her shoes were beaten up and her clothes were old thrift store clothes that were a mess. Her eyes were tired and a frown was upon her rosy lips. Suddenly she was shoved to the ground, her books scattering and the right strap of her twenty year old bag snapped, spilling its contents all over the place. She looks up to see Ezrin Torota, a bully to only her.

"Hah hah! Urarakas bag is so crappy it broke so easily! And her musty old shoes look ready to fall apart!"

The boy exclaims, him and others laughing at the trembling girl below them. A couple toss her other things even farther before they all left. Ochako crawls around, gathering things up as she cries a bit.

Flashback Switch Age: 9

Ochako was having a terrible day, she woke up late, got screamed at the whole car ride to school and Torota had beaten her up again. Lunch had just ended and she was walking back to class alone. As Ochako walks into her class to she something awful on her desk. Black flowers in a vase. She goes pale. Her classmates laugh as tears run down her cheeks and she runs out. 

'I dont want to commit suicide!' 

She thinks as she runs out

Flashback Switch Age: 12

Ochako was running late for a million different reasons. She hurries through the practically empty halls trying to get to her first period as fast as her short stature would allow. As the middle school girl turns the corridor she see's her childhood bully hurting and yelling at someone shes never once seen before. She had long green hair but she couldn't see anymore then that. Ochako decides something must be done.

"Your like a frog and gross!! You like girls! Y-!"

"He-Hey! Leave her a-alone Torota!"

She timidly yells, the greenette on her butt on the ground making a swish of the head to look at her. Ochako could feel herself shaking but it was too late to turn back now.

"What're you going to do about it whore?!"

"You know what Sarah said about me isn't true stop calling me that!!"

"Again, what are you going to do about it bitch?!"

The boy shouts and walks over slapping Ochako in the face. The brunettes eyes widen and tears threaten to fall from her sparkly hazelnut eyes. Ezrin Torota shoves the poor girl to the ground. Ochako flinches but before she knew it Torota was flung down the hall by none other then the greenette who she had been attempting to defend.