Chapter 3

You woke up with your eyes half way open as you then sat up. You slowly looked around, noticing that nothing you were seeing looked nothing like your bedroom. Now wait, you thought, this can't be right. You wiped your eyes and looked around again and it was true... You were not in your bed or even your own house anymore.

     "Ah!" You screamed as you moved over a little, only to realize that someone else was in the bed with you. "AAHHHH!" You screamed even louder, starting to panic. Why? What the- who is- where- when did I-, you thought.

     "Oh good morning, bab-" You got startled and slapped the man in the bed, interrupting him. You quickly jumped out of bed as he slowly got up. It was that man... But, he doesn't have eyes, or a nose, or ears. His face is blank, except for a huge mouth with sharp, pointy teeth.

     He was big and tall, like the first time you met him, but now you could see that he was a monster! You began to panic even more. Why was in bed with you? Why is he half naked? Did he... do anything to you? You then looked closer, only to realized that he was Sexual Offenderman. That must mean you are in his mansion and you two.... did that, uh, thing together.

     "Why am I here? Please don't kill me," You begged as you took steps back away from him until you reached a wall; forcing you to stop. He stood up beside the bed and then walked towards you. You tried to back up some more but found it physically impossible. You just watched him as he walked up to you. He then placed his hand on your cheek. .

     "Hmm, I could never kill you. You mean too much to me just to be some dead corpse," He replied.

     "Wait... What?" You asked in disbelief. You were confused by everything he just said. He usually just kills the women he captures, but not you. Why?

     He smiled at you as he then grabbed your hand. He began to walk, pulling you with him. You just walked with him because there was no point in trying to fight him or anything like that. He took you to his kitchen, which was massive in size. There seemed to already be some food on the table. Actually, "some" would be an understatement. There was a buffet of breakfast foods spread all over the table. Things ranging from bacon to pancakes to French toast. You just looked at all the food and then back at him. He smiled.

     "I wasn't sure what you liked to eat for breakfast, so I fixed a little of everything," He said as he smiled at you even more. You slowly grabbed you a plate and then started grabbing the foods you liked. You then sat down at the table and began eating. Your mouth was watering because the food smelled and looked so good. You took a bite as your mouth exploded with intense flavor.

     "This is... so good," You stated in between chewing. He smiled happily at you as he sat down.

     "I'm glad," He replied, continuing to face you. You happily continued to eat, noticing that he was just facing you. You quickly stopped eating.

     "This isn't poisoned or anything like that, is it? Or are you just stuffing me so you can eat me later?" You questioned, staring at him. He smiled as he shook his head.

     "There is nothing wrong with the food and I can assure you I'm not going to be eating you ever. I just wanted you to have a good breakfast. I also wanted to learn what kind of foods you liked to eat for breakfast," He replied in an honest tone. You stared at him as you then continued to eat your food.

     "So, you're really not gonna kill me?" You asked with a mouth full of food. He smiled, chuckling a bit.

     "No, I'm not going to kill you. You mean a lot to me," He replied in a seductive tone. It kind of put chills down your spine. His deep voice alone put more chills down your spine. You didn't really pay much attention to his voice until now. It was deep and smooth; the kind of voice a guy like him would have to lure women. You could listen to him talk for hours.

     You finished eating and then stood up, a white tentacle quickly sat you back down. You looked up at him, terrified. He frowned a little.

     "Sorry, I don't mean to frighten you. I just need you to sit down while I prepare something for you," He said, his voice so soft and soothing you were sort of in a trace. You nodded as he then quickly teleported away. You sat there at the kitchen table, waiting.

     'I wonder what he's preparing?' You think to yourself, as you sat there and continued to wait. Not much longer and he teleported back into the kitchen. He startled you as you jumped out of your seat. He chuckled.

     "Now, come here," He demanded, looking down at you. You nodded before you then stood up and walked over to him. He grabbed you as you suddenly felt everything in your body feel heavy. You looked as you were now in the middle of the woods. He let go of you as you just collapsed. It felt like you were just pushed out of the window of a twenty two story building and landed on your head.

     "I don't -ugh- feel so good," you said as you then turned away from him and vomited. You then wiped your mouth and turned back to him, still on the ground. He picked you up and put you on your feet.

     "Sorry, I forget how this kind of stuff effect you humans," he apologized, walking you slowly deeper into the woods. You tried to walk, but everything in your body felt so weak and frail. Everything felt heavy as you took one big step after another. You kept your head down, focused on your feet, the ground and everything around your feet. Not too long after that and you collapsed on the ground.

     "Damn you legs, you gave up on me," You cursed at yourself as you then tried to get up. Offenderman saw you and picked you off of the ground gently. You looked up at him and slowly opened your mouth to speak, "how about we stick to just walking instead of teleporting? I might never be able to walk again."

     "You'll be able to walk, you just have to get used to it that's all," He replied as he then chuckled a little.

     "Damn," You said as you looked around, "where are you taking me anyways?" You continued to look around and only saw trees and more trees for miles. He smiled as he chuckled deeply.

     "Just wait until we get there. I'm positive you're going to love it," He says in his natural, seductive tone; putting more shivers down your spine. You laid your head against his chest and immediately starting to smell strong cologne. It was strong and very masculine, it sort of acted as a way to stimulate all of your senses. In fact the situation you were in could lead you down a path in Offenderman's favor. You kept your head there, taking in all of his cologne, though. It was too good not to take a little wiff.

     "We're here," He says as he stops walking and gently puts you down. You stand there, looking at all of it. It was beautiful in every way and you knew he took time making it look like that. Maybe he really does love you? Maybe.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry to make this chapter so short, I'll try to make the other one a bit longer.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Find out what Offenderman did for you in the next chapter...

Gotta go, bye!