Chapter 4

***Before you read this chapter, it does get a little- a lot sexual in it. So, if you are not comfortable with that, I will be putting a little warning in which part will be all sexual and stuff**

     "Wow," was the only word that slipped out of your mouth. A clearing in the middle of the woods with a large blanket placed on the ground; scented candles surrounding it. "Is that even safe? Having the candles like that?" You asked, concerned.

     "Oh, you don't like the candles there?" He questioned, facing you, his smile turning into a small frown. You looked up at him and shook your head. He nodded as he then snapped his finger and in a blink of an eye the candles were gone and there were stringlights everywhere. Some dangling from treelimbs and other around the trunks of the trees. It was beautiful; you couldn't seem to find any words for it.

      "I, uh...." you trailed off as you then just sat on the blanket and looked up. It was pretty, but why did he bring you here? You watched him, observing the environment around you. The way that everything around you had a glow to it, made it that much more romantic. The moon shone down and the stars twinkled in the sky above you. It was the perfect romantic environment.

     After a few more seconds, he sat down beside you on the blanket. You turned all your attention to him, he was smiling at you. You returned the smile as your cheeks started turning red. Blushing. Well, that's adorable.

     "Your smile is so cute," he stated charmingly, placing his finger under your chin to raise your head a little bit more so you could really look at him. You smiled some more and bit your lip, trying to contain yourself. It's hard to control myself when he is saying those things, you thought to yourself, still looking at him.

     "S-So... What else did you have planned?" You questioned softly, still trying to get rid of the butterflies in your stomach. You watched as his smile turned in a smirk.

     "Well, there is so much that I would LOVE to do," he said, putting emphasis on the word love. You knew what he was talking about, didn't take a dummy to figure that out. There wasn't much else you wanted to do at the moment. You looked at him, where his eyes would be.

***Here, it starts here***

     "Maybe, we should play a bit. That would be fun," you teased. He bit his lip and then smirked. You looked at him with playful eyes, licking your lip. As fast as the speed of sound, he got up and pinned you against a tree. Something came over you and you wanted it right then and there, you were itching to have it.

     He must have sensed it or sniffed it out. He kissed your neck so slowly, agonizing you. His hands all over your body, you wanted it. That's all you could think about, nothing else came to mind. He smiled and then softly chuckled before whispering in your ear, "I wanna hear you beg for it."

     "I- mhmm I... please," you managed to say.

     "Please... What?" He asked softly in your ear, his hands still touching you everywhere.

     "Mmm. Please take me," you begged, giving in. He chuckled before he then gently put his hand around your throat a bit, gently squeezing. You bit your lip, closing your eyes.

**I'm going to skip the actual details, but yeah, they had sex**

     You laid down on the blanket with him beside you, both of you were out of breath and sweating.

     "Wow," you said, "that was amazing." You were pleased and so was he. You were now tired and wanted to sleep. You looked at him and asked, "anyway we could be telepoelrted to your bedroom or something so I can sleep?"

     "Yes, I can. I am surprisingly tired myself," he quickly stated. So, you laid there; closed your eyes one second and then when you opened your eyes, you both were in his bed. You weren't going to lie, it did freak you out for a second.

     "So.. Now that we are in bed, cuddle me," you demanded as you turn to your side and wait for him to move closer to you. He does, and wraps his arm around you. You felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. You closed your eyes and sleep came easy.

***Yes, this is the end... But! I am writing again so it will be a couple of days and then I will have a longer chapter. I apologize for this being short, but next will definitely be longer. Anyways, Ciao**