Chapter 6

Ok I got some inspiration on this chapter because of one of my dreams and I hope you like it.
—————————————————-
Kai's POV
Today is the day the shelter opens and I'm ready to help lady Naminasa.(Naminasa is the picture above) As I got ready, I put on my outfit from before. it looked cleaner and all the tears are gone. I walk down stairs to go greet lady Naminasa. When I went down there, I was shocked at what I saw..... THE WHOLE STORE WAS ALREADY FILLED UP!! I see lady Naminasa by the counter and went to go greet her. "Good morning lady Naminasa!" I yelled over all the people talking. She looked over and nodded at me to tell me I should let the other animals out so they can roam around with the people. As I let them out I see MidnightAngel come downstairs and ran up to me. He jumped on the counter and took a leap of faith towards me and I luckily caught him. As all the people were looking at the animals they noticed how unique MidnightAngel looked. As I turned around I noticed several people looking at me and
3rd person POV
All the people looking at the black and white wolf in the teenage girls arms and they were slightly surprised. One man walked up to Kai and asked, "Excuse me ms. How much is for that unique dog/wolf in your arms?" Kai looked at the man and was shocked. She didn't want to give away her sibling away. "Sorry mister but he's not for sale I was raised with him so he's my little brother." Kai said. The people around Kai were shocked that she was raised by wolves Kai gave the people in the store a confused looked. "What is it that surprising I was raised by wolves?" Kai said in a bored tone. All the customers nodded their heads quickly. Kai shook her head and walked to the store entrance and yelled over her shoulder, "Later lady Naminasa I'm going to go get some groceries for dinner I'll be back soon." After Kai said that she left the shelter.
Kai's POV
As I'm heading to the grocery remembered that my little brother is still in my arms. "Oops. Sorry little brother I forgot you were there." Kai said laughing slightly. My little brother shook his head and jumped on my head and went to sleep. As I reached the store I saw a green haired boy from a long time ago. I gasped in shock and ran over to him and yelled' "Ohayo Izu-kun!". As I yelled that he turned around and remembered me from when we were kids.(author-nim/me: They are already in U.A sorry that I skipped a lot)
Izuku Midoriya's POV
As I heard my name being yelled from afar I turned around and saw my other childhood friend KAI!! I was shocked to see her after she was taken by the villains.
As she got to me I asked, "H-hey Kai how have you been since the whole incident?" She gave me a look that said she was left behind. I hugged her it's been a long time since I've seen her.
Kai's POV
I felt Izu-kin hug me it's been a while since I felt someone hug me like this I started to tear up in izu-kun's hold. "H-hey don't cry it's ok. Calm down." I hear Izu say in a calm soothing tone. I stop crying and looked up at izu and said in a quirky voice, "Thank you Izu-kun but I have to go I gotta get back to the pet shelter." After I said that I ran to the store and waved to izuku in a goodbye jester. As I entered the store I immediately went to the meat section cause today we are making pork cop, stake, egg salad, and water melon for dessert. As I got the stake and pork cop meat I then went to the frozen section to finally get the eggs and go home. I checked the first egg carton that had 26 eggs all of them weren't cracked so now I can finally go home and make dinner with lady Naminasa.
  Time skip to after making-dinner
After finishing up making the food  I put my brother(midnightangel) down on the floor so he can eat then go to sleep. "The food was great Lady Naminasa! I can't wait to cook more food with you again." I said ecstatically. She looked at me and nodded, I was kinda sad she didn't respond. I hear foot steps get closer to me and I looked up only to feel lady Naminasa kissing my forehead. "Goodnight child get good rest for tomorrow I have a surprise for you." She said softly and went up stairs to her room. I was happy that I finally have some one to take care of me now that I haven't found my parents. As I went upstairs to my room all I hear is snoring from my little brother I entered my room took a quick shower and changed into tomu-kun's long sleeve shirt that is now to my mid thigh every since I grew. I got in bed and snuggled into my little munchkin I call a brother and said, "Goodnight little bro I bet tomorrow's going to be great.".
Author/me POV
Now that our protagonist Kai has went to sleep I wonder what Lady Naminasa has for her tomorrow. STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW ON KAI'S JOURNEY!!!
      Find out next time on   
          DRAGONBALLZ
€€€€€€€€££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Author/me: I'm a horrible author I'm terribly sorry for not updating  I'm moving and it's been so stressful because I'm leaving some of my most valuable friends behind.
—————————————————
Author/me: I'm so tired*fall on the ground*
Kakashi:Maybe you shouldn't be so la-*5 Kunai Knifes hit Kakashi's clothes*
Author/Me: Finish that sentence hatake and I kill you myself*spins 6th kunai around my finger*
Madara and soul: *Laughing
badly to the point they are crying* That's What you get!
Kakashi: S-shut up*gets off the wall with his shirt ripped in many places to the point his abs are showing* I need a new shirt
Author/me: *W-wow Kakashi looks hot and blushes* Y-yea you should get a new shirt.
Kakashi:*smirks* see something you like babygirl
Author/me: n-no
Soul and Madara: *Dammit Kakashi stealing all her attention*
Author/me: A-any let's o-outro
Read
Comment
Vote
Everyone: AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME
JA NE