Chapter 2

I turn around to see a boy with a blonde quiff, dimples on each cheek and blue-green eyes with a hint of grey.

Urgh. Logan. I hate him.

"Alana" He says in a weird voice before taking me in for a tight hug. Then suddenly all his friends appear from nowhere and start jumping around me giving me no personal space. I squeeze my way through them which isn't that hard seeing as i'm quite short but i am a bit chubby.

I am srtopped once again by the pulling of my hand. I turn around and look at Logan.

"Alana....How you doin?" He says in a really bad italian accent.

"Shit.... thanks for asking though" I take back my hand before walking out the corridor. The high pitch ringing sounds in my ear. I'm late for form...again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It's the end of the day and I walk out of the science block by myself to the bus. As soon as i get on it i get pushed onto a seat by some spaztic.

"Hey... watch it" I say.

"Hey watch it" He says back in a babyish voice. As i turn around the only person i despise is right in front of me. Ok maybe he's not the only one i despise. Of course Logan.

"Alana" He says remarkably cheerfully

"Logan..." I say mocking his tone then turning so he's facing my back.

"Alana" He says but i ignore him.

"Alana"

"Alana"

"Alana ... Why are you ignoring me?"

"Alana"

"Alana"

"Can u stop ignoring me pl-"

"What Do You Want?" I shout cutting him off.

He doesn't say anything.

I see a girl with brown wavy locks that go down to her chest. She has brown eyes with a touch of hazel and wears a bit of makeup. She's quite tall and has the perfect body shape. Something that i want to achieve one day.

"Annabeth" I say standing to meet her.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii" She has an accent as she comes from Bulgaria. It's an accent i can't quite describe but its pretty. I sit down next to her on the bus and leave Logan to sit by himself. Annabeth brings out a different side to me. One i never knew i had before i met her. It's a sex crazed, fanfiction, book loving side. We talk the whole bus journey about fanfics that we have written and read. We also talked about something that i really only talk about with her but like i said we'll get on to that later. When Annabeth gets off the bus i am left alone to my headphones listening to 5 seconds of summer trying not to head bang in public like the weirdo that i am.

As the bus comes to a stop i stand up from my seat and head towards the door. As soon as i step off the bus a retard year 7 runs into the back of me pushing me over. I fall onto my hands and knees and my skirt goes up showing my knickers to the whole bus. 

Oh. No. (mental faceplant) 

Why did i decide to wear the worst knickers in the world today. My bright pink sparkly fairy knickers.

I couldn't find anything else in my drawer today.

"Pfft ... nice knickers fatty" Logan says as he gets off the bus. Floods of laughter come from the bus.

I quickly stand up not being able to breathe. I adjust my skirt and run in the direction of my 'house' holding back the tears that are about to come.

"Run fat girl run" I hear from behind me along with more laughter.

I budge past people and her short snippets of whispers.

"Oh my god, fairy knickers, who is she?"

"That girl needs to grow up!"

"What a loser"

Tears stream down my cheeks. I try to contain my sadness scared of what might come if i dont't.