Ch 1: The Decision

Hidden Leaf Academy

We find the sun-kissed blonde in the seat next to Sasuko(fem sasuke clothes is the same in naruto) who was looking out the window and time to time gales that the sleeping blond next to her.The blond in question was in his mindscape.

Mindscape

We find a green grassy area where a blonde head resting on a redhead's lap.The redhead has the body that can rival against tsunade. she was wearing a red kimono with kitsunes on the bottom of it.she was the kyuubi no kitsune(sorry the funfiction read have fem sasuke and kyuubi) She was petting the blond's hair with a smile on her face.It was quiet until.

"Hey Kyuubi-chan."Naruto said"Yes, Naruto-kun and I tolled you can call me Kitsu remember." said the the now named Kitsu as she keep petting Naruto's hair.

"I was wondering if you think I should drop my mask of the dead-last?" ask Naruto.

"I don't know if you want to or not it's hope to." said Kitsu with her eyes closed and still petting his hair.

"I what to drop my mask in a few days when I be come genin so I can show them who is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha Senju is all about or should I just show when I need to." said Naruto enjoying the petting.

"So you want to show your true power to the world I still don't know if you want to or not it's your choice"said Kitsu and open her eyes showing red with a black slit in the middle he was about to reply but was stating to fading away "*sighing* Bye Kitsu-chan" Naruto said as he fade away.

Real World

"WAKE UP NARUTO!!!" yelled Iruka with his Big-Head jutsu to which woke the blond stright up which earned laughter from everyone except sasuki who had a smirk on her face.

"*yawning*Iruka-sensei I had a good dream about ramen big enough to feed four giants."said Naruto rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Ha ha ha very funny Naruto tell me the nickname 4 Hokage had?" Iruka ask his surrogate brother

"Uh the 4 Hokage got the nickname Leaf's Yellow Flash because of his Thunder God jutsu for moving so fast he gone in a flash"answer Naruto with a grin on his face seeing the looks of shock on every ones face including sasuki face.

"O-ok that's right Naruto how did you now. That we just started to learned about the Hokage's and we are still on the 3."said a still shock Iruka but soon replaced by a smile on how he know something he didn't teach yet.

"Well if you what surpasses the Hokages then you have to know everything about them"answer Naruto still grinning. Soon everyone got of the shock state and we now listening to iruka.

Lunch Break

We find Naruto on the roof of the academy eating his homemade ramen while eating he didn't notice a figure walking towards him.

"Naruto-san"ask the figure as Naruto look up from his ramen he saw Sasuki there with a really small blush.

"Yes Sasuki-chan is there something I can help you with?" Naruto ask while Sasuki blush grow on "chan" part but dissmiss it.

"I was wondering if I could eat lunch up here so Sakura & Ino or the other fangirls don't find me." Sasuki said with worried look on her face because she wouldn't be able to eat if her fangirls that think she a guy with a femaleness body.

"Sure knock yourself out it's good to have company once an while don't you think?" Naruto ask to a now sitting Sasuki.

"Yes it is but I what to know why are you eating up here all by yourself?" answer/ask Sasuki wondering why was Naruto eating lunch by himself.

Naruto to on a sad impression"Because every grow-up thinks am something I had no control over"said Naruto who was rubbing his belly while saying that which went unnoticed by Sasuki.

"Oh am sorry I brought the subject up."'i wonder what something was' Sasuki said and thought the last part.

"No problem but should you eat." Naruto said to which got a nod from Sasuki and started to eat in a silence then.

"Naruto-san what are you eating I can tell it's not ramen?" Sasuki ask who was looking at the bowl 3:4 empty.

"*nervous laughing*Well this ramen but I made it I didn't buy it." Naruto said who got sweat drop because sasuki face-fault.

"You made ramen!!" Sasuki yelled that Naruto made ramen and look nothing like ramen.

"Yes I did would like some Sasuki-chan?"ask Naruto then given a slow nod and then sasuki tasted it her eyes grow the size of dinner plates at how good it tasted.

"Mmmm that tasted good Naruto-san and you said you made I find that hard to believe." Sasuki said to which made Naruto grew a tick mark by saying that.

"Well I'm sure you I made since I was making it." Naruto said angry at the comment. After that they ate their lunch.

Lunch Break Over In Class

The class went on after a few hours they head home with the parents but not Naruto walk home by himself while getting stared and glares at by the citizens that he pass by.

Training Ground 44 AKA Forest Of Death Night time

Naruto walking deeper and deeper to the Forest Of Death till he reach a clearly he started to go through handseals and said"Wood style: Four Pillars House jutsu."

And a two stories house rise from the ground. Naruto started to walk inside to find it fill with furniture, appliances, and food thanks to have is pocket dimension link to the house with the seals he made. He made his way to the stairs then to his room to sleep. He changed to his sleep wear then went to sleep.

Mindscape

Naruto is leaning against a tree with Kitsu leaning against is chest.

"So..... did you decide yet." Kitsu ask

"Yeah I did i'll show it when I need to or if my teammates are endanger."answer Naruto and warp his arm around Kitsu and snuggled in closer. And both fell asleep snuggled it one other.

And finished

That was harder then I thought but this my first story it's a fanfiction. naruto has master all elements and gravity,wood,blaze,crystal,dust,lava jutsu.is learning storm,yin,yang,boil,swift,ice,magnet, jutsu.
He is 13 years old the rest are 12 years old.there while be fem sasuke,kuubi.there will be 3 more genderbending. And the senju part is from minato who parents in this story is tsunade and jiraiya .

Until the ja ne